Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
Fully disagree. Besides Francis and Cooper who has he developed at this point here? This year and next will expose a lot of posters if he can’t develop continuity from the 2023 class. Kinsler, Tripp, Tinalau look to be a 1/3 succeed rate. The jury still out.

There's a lot of things I don't know.

But one thing that I know for certain is that you are not a Miami fan, you are a troll who recently joined the board to **** with people.

Fully disagree. Besides Francis and Cooper who has he developed at this point here? This year and next will expose a lot of posters if he can’t develop continuity from the 2023 class. Kinsler, Tripp, Tinalau look to be a 1/3 succeed rate. The jury still out.

You’re committed, gotsta give you your flowers.

There's a lot of things I don't know.

But one thing that I know for certain is that you are not a Miami fan, you are a troll who recently joined the board to **** with people.
Prove my statement is wrong? I don’t give him a free pass since he is unable to take a knee! Who has he develop besides a 5 star tackle and Cooper? Rivers was already a starter here. This year will prove us how good of a developer he and his dummy are!

Advertisement
Prove my statement is wrong? I don’t give him a free pass since he is unable to take a knee! Who has he develop besides a 5 star tackle and Cooper? Rivers was already a starter here. This year will prove us how good of a developer he and his dummy are!

You made the statement. You have to prove it. He doesn’t have to prove anything because you initially set the premise. Why? Because “I say so” isn’t good enough.

Great to have you around

Advertisement
This year will prove right or wrong my statement on how good of developers they are as my statement said.
So Mario and Mirabal have not proven anything to you neither here nor at Oregon for you to say that he doesn’t develop olineman?

It’s always the same sht with people like you.

The excuses are “he didn’t recruit some of those players at Oregon” or “Sewell was already highly rated”.
It’s amazing to me the double standard in everything Miami does.
So Mario gets no credit for developing players he didn’t recruit. And takes no credit for developing highly rated players because they were already highly rated? But if any player busts or didn’t live up to the hype then it’s totally 100 his fault.

And let’s not forget he also coached the oline at Alabama under Saban.
Ohh wait let me guess. Those were saban’s recruits and Mario was just there for window dressing right?

Go to the 27:40 min mark so you can come back in here and argue about rankings and development from Mario and Mirabal that isn’t up to your liking.

Advertisement
So Mario and Mirabal have not proven anything to you neither here nor at Oregon for you to say that he doesn’t develop olineman?

The excuses are “he didn’t recruit some of those players at Oregon” or “Sewell was already highly rated”.
So Mario gets no credit for developing players he didn’t recruit. And takes no credit for developing highly rated players because they were already highly rated? But if any player busts or didn’t live up to the hype then it’s totally 100 his fault.

Ohh wait let me guess. Those were saban’s recruits and Mario was just there for window dressing right?

Go to the 27:40 min mark so you can come back in here and argue about rankings and development from Mario and Mirabal that isn’t up to your liking.

On God bro. I'd prefer if people like this just flat out said I don't like Mario and hope he fails instead of spinning all this load of crap constantly.

Our OL is light years ahead of pre-Mario and his OL coach, who is hardly a dummy. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
On God bro. I'd prefer if people like this just flat out said I don't like Mario and hope he fails instead of spinning all this load of crap constantly.

Yes, and this is why @MiGonzCane is clearly a Miami hater (and he's not the only one)...

---Mario doesn't get credit for "not" developing any OLs IN THE TWO YEARS HE HAS BEEN AT MIAMI
---Mario doesn't get credit for developing HIGHLY RATED OL RECRUITS
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OL TRANSFERS
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OLs HE INHERITED AT OREGON
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OLs HE RECRUITED TO OREGON, BUT SOMEONE ELSE COACHED

But

---Mario gets sole blame for anyone he coaches, if even for one year, who does not develop into a drafted OL

This is how you identify the trolls and Miami-hating mopes.

Yes, and this is why @MiGonzCane is clearly a Miami hater (and he's not the only one)...

---Mario doesn't get credit for "not" developing any OLs IN THE TWO YEARS HE HAS BEEN AT MIAMI
---Mario doesn't get credit for developing HIGHLY RATED OL RECRUITS
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OL TRANSFERS
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OLs HE INHERITED AT OREGON
---Mario doesn't get credit FOR OLs HE RECRUITED TO OREGON, BUT SOMEONE ELSE COACHED

But

---Mario gets sole blame for anyone he coaches, if even for one year, who does not develop into a drafted OL

This is how you identify the trolls and Miami-hating mopes.
And the brand new Oregon staff gets all the credit for the recruiting class, oline and team they inherited.
And Mario gets no credit for turning an 4-8 team into a 2 time conference champion because the PAC is a weak conference.

Look I’m not saying that Cristobal is the next jj or Saban. No question he still has question marks as most coaches do.

You are giving for granted and using Oregon examples. As I said this year will really show us how big of a developer he is here!

Advertisement
Back