Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
Some random 3 star lineman

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eventually one of these under the radar guys will hit.

Aneez cooper did. I have had my issues with some of Mario’s takes for sure over the years.

I don’t think he should get a free pass on his O-line background

Will have to wait a few years to see how it shakes out.

These days most of these kids will never play and will teams get so I don’t really care.

Portal will cover up most misses and Mario should be able to get lineman out of the portal easily

Advertisement
There's no need to question this staff with recruiting. Especially OL
Fully disagree. Besides Francis and Cooper who has he developed at this point here? This year and next will expose a lot of posters if he can’t develop continuity from the 2023 class. Kinsler, Tripp, Tinalau look to be a 1/3 succeed rate. The jury still out.

Advertisement
There's no need to question this staff with recruiting. Especially OL
no we have to. Same fans that thought Trayone Gray would be dalvin Cook and Lawrence Cager would be Calvin Johnson have to constantly bash this staff. For the first time in since Butch left we have an elite recruiter. Richt was checked out but he would have been good if he was here at a younger age.

Fully disagree. Besides Francis and Cooper who has he developed at this point here? This year and next will expose a lot of posters if he can’t develop continuity from the 2023 class. Kinsler, Tripp, Tinalau look to be a 1/3 succeed rate. The jury still out.
Just like this post! Receipts, receipts!! Just for clarity what justifies a hit starting a game, or games or season or seasons sense you said this year and next?

Advertisement
Back