Deng Gak to Miami

Wow. Kid shoots the ball like he's Kevin Durant. Coach L is that dude.

ACC got what they wanted. We are a basketball school. :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Now we have two Australians and a Kiwi. Good area to establish a pipeline.

Jim-Carey-Lets-Put-Another-Shrimp-on-the-Barbie-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Just need Lonnie Walker and Lance Thomas to finish this class off

Marone

How many ships do we have left for next year?

One. We are set on bigs now. It was either Gak or Thomas. Now need to go after a 2 or a 3. Lonnie Walker is the priority.

Next Year will be Newton, Brown, Vasiljevic, Muhammad, Lykes, Lawrence, Izundu, Huell, Miller, Gilmore, Waardenburg, Gak, and (praying) Walker.

Walker recently cancelled his UK visit and might not reschedule while Arizona just took another very highly rated shooting guard in Brandon Randolph. This might be a Miami/Villanova/Syracuse battle but some people have noted that Walker is looking to leave home. Syracuse has not beaten Miami since the 2013

I live about an hour away from Walker. Im going to watch that dude play.

Advertisement
Does that include the scholarship that returns now that probation is gone [MENTION=12725]oxfordcane[/MENTION] ?

Get Lonnie Walker, and Larranaga would have added 3 5 stars and 4 4 stars in two classes :sanford:

Advertisement
Hmmmm. I can't believe this kid is rated this low. 3 star recruit on scout and 247 sports and the 93rd ranked player in the country on ESPN. This kid has a very polished game inside and outside offensively, can put the ball on the floor and also shoot it from mid range and outside. Huell is a great prospect and has great athleticism but I think Gak has a more impressive highlight tape than Huell. I see this kid as a top 50-60 kid at worst.

Hmmmm. I can't believe this kid is rated this low. 3 star recruit on scout and 247 sports and the 93rd ranked player in the country on ESPN. This kid has a very polished game inside and outside offensively, can put the ball on the floor and also shoot it from mid range and outside. Huell is a great prospect and has great athleticism but I think Gak has a more impressive highlight tape than Huell. I see this kid as a top 50-60 kid at worst.

Which stars am I supposed to look at? On 247 he has 3 stars and 4 stars (composite). He's rated 89 (I assume 90 gets you the 4th star) and 92 on composite stars. Either way, I look at the schollies from Duke, Kansas, Florida, UConn, etc. He could have no stars, and if Coach L beat out those schools for him, I'm dancing.

Wow. Kid shoots the ball like he's Kevin Durant. Coach L is that dude.

ACC got what they wanted. We are a basketball school. :monkey-serious:

Dude... Both programs can/will flourish under the current coaching regimes.

You can be a fan of both the football and hoop programs. It's not one against the other.

:Qft9gEw:

Advertisement
Wish we could take Lance Thomas also, as he's also a stud and was predicted to choose us over Louisville.

With just 1 scholly left, as others have said, another PF/C just doesn't make sense.

Need to add a wing, but I'm already hyped for how good we will be in 17-18

Advertisement

Which stars am I supposed to look at? On 247 he has 3 stars and 4 stars (composite). He's rated 89 (I assume 90 gets you the 4th star) and 92 on composite stars. Either way, I look at the schollies from Duke, Kansas, Florida, UConn, etc. He could have no stars, and if Coach L beat out those schools for him, I'm dancing.

That's the truth Who ever thought we would be beating Duke Kansas Indiana and UConn for top kids All bow down to Coach L

Advertisement
Back