D BUSH - 300 lbs club

No worried about him outgrowing the position quite yet. Once he gets on campus and starts training for speed and agility as well as stregnth, he will balance out. More important, though, is to note how hard hes working already and how hungry he is to get better.

Advertisement
over/under on the number of people that respond in this thread that can push 300

I benched 440 sr year just before i headed off American International D2 school in springfield. When i look at the numbers University of Miami football players put up in the weightroom during the Shannon years 2008-2010 it was pitiful. Some of the guys are really weak. 300 pounds is good for a 6'1 190 guy like Bush. I think he will grow into a 215 pound safety like Peterson is about to be in Arizona.

U from mass?

Nope rochester ny

o nice. my bro played at merrimack for a couple years and AIC had a very good program. probably one of the best in new england D2.

There's no questioning Bush's work ethic or character. I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible about him but his athleticism just doesn't translate on the field and he regressed as a Sr. He has excellent weight room strength but struggles to tackle and hit with power on the field. His timed speed is great but he isn't around the ball as much as you'd hope for. IMO Bush compares to Jaylen Watkins...a guy who covers receivers down the field but loses battles when the ball is in the air and makes constant mental mistakes. The staff will have their hands full molding him into a player, but he has the physical tools and work ethic to get there.

There's no questioning Bush's work ethic or character. I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible about him but his athleticism just doesn't translate on the field and he regressed as a Sr. He has excellent weight room strength but struggles to tackle and hit with power on the field. His timed speed is great but he isn't around the ball as much as you'd hope for. IMO Bush compares to Jaylen Watkins...a guy who covers receivers down the field but loses battles when the ball is in the air and makes constant mental mistakes. The staff will have their hands full molding him into a player, but he has the physical tools and work ethic to get there.

hey i would much rather have someone with work ethic then skill. If he really wants it he can become as good as he wants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back