D BUSH - 300 lbs club

Advertisement
future linebacker

Dammit, I sincerely hope not. He would undersized for the position for sure though his potential size at this rate could allow him to like, Armbrister or even Kacey Rodgers who I still think should be playing OLB because he's fast and asggressive but just always looks a step too slow at S.

Nice rep right there. Touched the chest, none of that bounce garbage though. Can't wait for these freshmen to get in here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
over/under on the number of people that respond in this thread that can push 300

I benched 440 sr year just before i headed off American International D2 school in springfield. When i look at the numbers University of Miami football players put up in the weightroom during the Shannon years 2008-2010 it was pitiful. Some of the guys are really weak. 300 pounds is good for a 6'1 190 guy like Bush. I think he will grow into a 215 pound safety like Peterson is about to be in Arizona.

Advertisement
8.jpg

over/under on the number of people that respond in this thread that can push 300

I benched 440 sr year just before i headed off American International D2 school in springfield. When i look at the numbers University of Miami football players put up in the weightroom during the Shannon years 2008-2010 it was pitiful. Some of the guys are really weak. 300 pounds is good for a 6'1 190 guy like Bush. I think he will grow into a 215 pound safety like Peterson is about to be in Arizona.

U from mass?

Advertisement

U from mass?

Nope rochester ny

Future Safety IMO.

Normally I would agree with you but I just don't see the instincts for Safety with Bush. Sure he could always get coached up and develop them to some degree but when I look at a kid like Bush who has shown great skills in press coverage I see CB all the way.

As far as potential size issues with him that may have him outgrowing the position are concerned my current stance would be that we are seeing so many big receivers with speed that sooner or later we are going to start seeing a new wave of CB's that are bigger, taller and stronger while maintaining top notch agility and fluid hips in order to better match up with the big fast WRs. I think Bush could be that type of corner.

Future Safety IMO.

Normally I would agree with you but I just don't see the instincts for Safety with Bush. Sure he could always get coached up and develop them to some degree but when I look at a kid like Bush who has shown great skills in press coverage I see CB all the way.

As far as potential size issues with him that may have him outgrowing the position are concerned my current stance would be that we are seeing so many big receivers with speed that sooner or later we are going to start seeing a new wave of CB's that are bigger, taller and stronger while maintaining top notch agility and fluid hips in order to better match up with the big fast WRs. I think Bush could be that type of corner.

Antrel Rolle was exactly like Bush coming out of hs big physical corner with size.

Advertisement
Back