Cristobal is a Corch

There’s nothing questionable about it. Mario is a run first and foremost coach. There are years of evidence to prove it. It was clear what he was gonna do. No matter what the cost.
How many “run first” coaches are winning NC’s in today’s college football?

That style only works if you have Georgia’s defense with multiple NFL first round draft picks.

There is a reason Nick Saban abandoned ground and pound for the spread offense.

Advertisement
The one thing that absolutely stands out to me right now is that this staff tries to coach for what they may have one day. That's down the road, it isn't today, and you've gotta coach what you've got right now.

Yea, and Amherst's point can still be true as well.

I'm just tired of seeing people **** on TVD like he's been THE problem this whole time. Mario managed to bench his hyped qb, lose to a G5 team at home, and lose the fanbase in his first month.
Who did TVD put up those numbers against last season that got him ludicrously on some Heismam Pre-Season watchlists? No quality teams iirc.

He is lumbering back there in the pocket (if you can call it that ). Not particularly accurate to boot. Cristobal gave him a lot of rope today before the switch to Garcia (who missed the wide open receiver in the end zone when he threw weakly on 4th down to Malloryfor the incompletion).

Advertisement
Wait, we’re about to get the retarded Saban losing to Louisiana Monroe in his first Alabama season analogy to this situation…..
**** it I’ll be the guy to say it hahaha no not really I just want to off myself to stop the suffering haha

How many “run first” coaches are winning NC’s in today’s college football?

That style only works if you have Georgia’s defense with multiple NFL first round draft picks.

There is a reason Nick Saban abandoned ground and pound for the spread offense.
You’re preaching to the choir my man

Yea, and Amherst's point can still be true as well.

I'm just tired of seeing people **** on TVD like he's been THE problem this whole time. Mario managed to bench his hyped qb, lose to a G5 team at home, and lose the fanbase in his first month.
They call Corch Manny 2.0 the QB Killer for a reason. Google it.

Who did TVD put up those numbers against last season that got him ludicrously on some Heismam Pre-Season watchlists? No quality teams iirc.

He is lumbering back there in the pocket (if you can call it that ). Not particularly accurate to boot. Cristobal gave him a lot of rope today before the switch to Garcia (who missed the wide open receiver in the end zone when he threw weakly on 4th down to Malloryfor the incompletion).
And Garcia stepped in and scored a whopping 14 points against MTSU. I'm simply stating that maybe the bad qb play is a symptom of the problem.

Advertisement

The play you're referencing, Mallory wasn't even covered.

The MTSU player made an outstanding play there cutting off his coverage and getting to Mallory. Garcia made the right read and throw.

Yall said that when Kirby lost to Vandy and beat Nicholl St by 2. Ill wait. It sux but ima wait. This team went 7-5. We have not taken as many steps as needed

It takes 3 recruiting cycles to beat MTSU. Mario is such a joke. If he wasn’t a Miami guy nobody would want him. $80 million well spent!

The play you're referencing, Mallory wasn't even covered.

The MTSU player made an outstanding play there cutting off his coverage and getting to Mallory. Garcia made the right read and throw.
Who was the guy behind Mallory in the end zone running totally free? Arroyo? That was a better read, in real time and in hindsight.

Advertisement
I swear people build a narrative in their heads and then just will it into existence.

That wasn't an a dominant performance by MTSU. They did nothing but hit on 4 big plays (and then just capitalize on us shooting ourselves in the foot) - that's down to our players not being good enough (and admittedly Steele having too much trust in his DBs to have even average College speed).

This was a bad, bad loss, but yeah it wasn't a domination.
Outclassed us for 4Q’s friend.

I swear people build a narrative in their heads and then just will it into existence.

That wasn't an a dominant performance by MTSU. They did nothing but hit on 4 big plays (and then just capitalize on us shooting ourselves in the foot) - that's down to our players not being good enough (and admittedly Steele having too much trust in his DBs to have even average College speed).

This was a bad, bad loss, but yeah it wasn't a domination.
When you cant stop them from getting first downs in the 4th, it is domination. The very definition of football domination.

Advertisement
Mario clearly can recruit. How he's had that success I don't know as he seems to have no little to no personality.

Saw on Twitter Jakai said they were unprepared and need to listen more to the coaches. Also, that the team needed to be in better shape. Anyone else hear that in post-game remarks?

Who was the guy behind Mallory in the end zone running totally free? Arroyo? That was a better read, in real time and in hindsight.

Arroyo.

He literally had two guys right in his face and had to get rid of it right then or he wouldn't get it off.

A quarter of a second longer, who knows what happens. Get those routes into the end zone, throw it up, and let one get it. They had a good 5 or 6 inches on the defender.

What a **** show on MTSU's nexg play, 98 yards. This game sucked.

How is there all this positive hype around Stevenson and Williams? Neither one is anything to get excited over from my view of the games thus far.

Advertisement
Back