Cristobal is a Corch

It sounded like hurt feelings up until this week when the duck fans told me they were glad he was ours and not theirs. I laughed a bit inside, understanding they must be embarrassed to be a stepping stone job.

Maybe it isn't worth missing billable time to fly down for FSU now.

Advertisement
He’s a program builder but a gameday corch. Is what it is.

I’m not sure if he’ll ever become a great gameday coach but toughness and work ethic are good pillars to build a program around… and I think that’s what Mario will do.

I still think Mario will succeed here and make Miami a perennial top-10 program.
Pillars....lol. Ya'll got to be kidding me with this bull****.

Advertisement
He’s a program builder but a gameday corch. Is what it is.

I’m not sure if he’ll ever become a great gameday coach but toughness and work ethic are good pillars to build a program around… and I think that’s what Mario will do.

I still think Mario will succeed here and make Miami a perennial top-10 program.
Nope. His best case is a middle of the pack Coastal contender...rebuilding to what Manny and Golden had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In the process of building a team you need to control what you can control. As of rn Miami doesn’t have elite athletes, which is fine it takes time to recruit and get the horses you need to compete for a championship and we can still compete athletically with majority of CFB teams. But I feel like all the others things that can be controlled is not being done. Scheme, fundamentals, culture, situational play calling, and playing the right personnel is what is lacking. And it’s frustrating af.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back