Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Meth heads/pill heads are stealing catalytic converters from under cars at trailhead parking areas along the Appalachian Trail in Georgia/NC/TN.

Advertisement
Right. Private company.
You are not getting the point… it’s not the whole first amendment or private company argument for censoring. It’s the fact that there is proof that FB/Twitter we’re being pressured to censor “misinformation” by government. Do you have proof Truth Social was contacted by a government agency to censor something? Otherwise it’s not even in the same ballpark comparison wise

Still wrong, but not illegal unless the government is involved, like they were with FB and twitter.

You are not getting the point… it’s not the whole first amendment or private company argument for censoring. It’s the fact that there is proof that FB/Twitter we’re being pressured to censor “misinformation” by government. Do you have proof Truth Social was contacted by a government agency to censor something? Otherwise it’s not even in the same ballpark comparison wise

He understood what I meant..

He believes what Truth Social does is wrong but is not illegal.

I believe this is a very touchy subject on First Amendment rights about "misinformation" "alternate facts" or basically, flat out lies.

Congress is not trying to make a law against free speech unless I missed that.

I believe this is a very touchy subject on First Amendment rights about "misinformation" "alternate facts" or basically, flat out lies.

The Biden admin tried to start a disinformation board. So they were.

Advertisement

1662072099015.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

What does Truth Social do? I really haven’t seen any headlines… are they suppressing stories or kicking Gov Newsom off their platform or something?

But what I was talking about is the FBI and government telling FB and Twitter what to censor. That is flat out wrong. The gov isn’t doing that to Truth Social I’m guessing

Btw, what is the deal with when conservatives have a platform (like Parlor and now Truth)… there are calls to kill it or suppress it? However FB and Twitter wrongfully suppressed many conservatives for Covid misinformation (that was actually proven factually correct) and that is just fine and dandy.

Please someone give a rational reason for the double standard

Just imagine how many would be dead if they had a semi-auto rifle..

Wonder why they couldn’t get one? I have no idea but would be curious
Because Canada doesn’t have a second amendment. But we do. See how that works? And exactly what would be different between a rifle and a handgun?

LOL “semi automatic rifle“ - anybody that knows anything about guns is laughing at you.

Advertisement
Back