View as article
Selwyn Brown

fsu.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fred Marion was a bad muther****a

[video=youtube;bf_2vpciEEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_2vpciEEA[/video]

Advertisement
Because I'm on vacation I'll forgive myself, but I can't believe I forgot yesterday....

sp-miami.webp

Moving on.......

349061.webp

Advertisement
The top pic was Casey Greer's game saving tackle at the 5 yard line of Syracuse's TE as time expired in the Carrier Dome in '92 to preserve our perfect season. We had been up 16-0, but SU, who was 9-1, ranked 8th, came back and had it around our 22 as time was running out. Marvin Graves was their QB and he had just puked a couple of plays before. I think we had sacked him to push them back to the 22 when the threw it to the TE, but Greer saved the season. SU finished 10-2, beating Colorado in the Fiesta Bowl and finished ranked 6th. That was back when the Carrier Dome was a tough place to play.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who hasn't been able to upload any images today? And 26 days out, of all days.

The top pic was Casey Greer's game saving tackle at the 5 yard line of Syracuse's TE as time expired in the Carrier Dome in '92 to preserve our perfect season. We had been up 16-0, but SU, who was 9-1, ranked 8th, came back and had it around our 22 as time was running out. Marvin Graves was their QB and he had just puked a couple of plays before. I think we had sacked him to push them back to the 22 when the threw it to the TE, but Greer saved the season. SU finished 10-2, beating Colorado in the Fiesta Bowl and finished ranked 6th. That was back when the Carrier Dome was a tough place to play.

Marvin ******* Graves

Advertisement
Back