IYKYK…🤫

IMG_2111.gif

IMG_1884.gif

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Woah woah woah woah woah @WaterburyCane ! What’s goin on? Why wud u even put some like dat on the board? U know what? Don’t even worry about it!
Ayo SCOTT!
200.gif

Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Hey yo! @WaterburyCane hit the button next time or else

@Confidence1000 cmon dog. #17 likes it a certain way. Thor needs 2 hammers for that job. I know u know player

Speaking of hitting the button, I havent seen you hit the like button for @Canes Legacy or the countdown ladies. Dont be a peeping Tom like the others. Im gonna have to get @Andrew to pull a report of who is opening the spoilers. I know we have some stealth mode booty watchers up in here.

Advertisement
@Confidence1000 cmon dog. #17 likes it a certain way. Thor needs 2 hammers for that job. I know u know player

Speaking of hitting the button, I havent seen you hit the like button for @Canes Legacy or the countdown ladies. Dont be a peeping Tom like the others. Im gonna have to get @Andrew to pull a report of who is opening the spoilers. I know we have some stealth mode booty watchers up in here.
Idk y’all had posted no ladies! I thought y’all only post them for commitments. My bad playa

Advertisement
Back