Official Countdown to Canes Football: Gameday

We Ready GIF

Thanks @Canes Legacy for including us in the best thread each and every off-season! We made it fellas, LFG!!!!

1725109060847.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another offseason, another successful countdown. This thread has organically morphed into one of the great traditions on this site, made possible by all of you.

The booty reaction gifs always crack me up, many which I have saved for my own use. Thank you Canes Fam.

@WaterburyCane @Baba Yaga @PIPO thank you for adding the best layer to this tradition. You brought the booty and you brought it hard (pause). It’s been an honor and privilege to serve with the best booty gif committee on the internet. On my signal, unleash the Gameday booty bonanza.

Until next year, Go Canes!

Great job !

Another offseason, another successful countdown. This thread has organically morphed into one of the great traditions on this site, made possible by all of you.

The booty reaction gifs always crack me up, many which I have saved for my own use. Thank you Canes Fam.

@WaterburyCane @Baba Yaga @PIPO thank you for adding the best layer to this tradition. You brought the booty and you brought it hard (pause). It’s been an honor and privilege to serve with the best booty gif committee on the internet. On my signal, unleash the Gameday booty bonanza.

Until next year, Go Canes!

major-league-win.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back