Official Countdown to Canes Football: Gameday

Leave it to ******* @WaterburyCane to drop a potential Top 10 booty at number 96. Now I have to be the ******* to correct course.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lower those expectations fellas, we don’t start showing perianal skin until we reach the Top 50 but SOMEBODY went rogue.

IMG_0753.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he has 94 more that are even better.

I stand with @WaterburyCane
I assure you he does not. This is our 3rd year doing the countdown with @Canes Legacy and it's problematic trying to avoid repeats from previous years.

Plus there is literally no rhyme or reason to how we do this, I just like busting his ball.

His reputation precedes him. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
The best part is we've got 3 days of introductory/presentation/negotiations with a Canadian company that has signed on as both a customer and partner. So here I am sitting through the most boring part of the whole day where everyone tries to find a modest way of telling everyone how important, educated, or qualified they are. I get the idea to check CIS during a coffee break and BAM! I get to see the whole works on my phone as the Canadian logistics lady walks behind me. Marc from IT was sitting next to me and said, "Whoa! Very nice!", so I scrolled until it was out of frame before she turned.

At least we have a catered lunch the next 3 days and dinner out on the company today and tomorrow. There's talk of axe throwing after work tomorrow too. At least I'll know there will be quality booty pics to enjoy.

I assure you he does not. This is our 3rd year doing the countdown with @Canes Legacy and it's problematic trying to avoid repeats from previous years.

Plus there is literally no rhyme or reason to how we do this, I just like busting his ball.
Well thanks for destroying my mental image of you guys poring through and ranking thousands of booty gifs looking for the perfect one.

It's a good thing @WaterburyCane doesn't have the same slipshod standards, even with his busted ball.

Advertisement
The best part is we've got 3 days of introductory/presentation/negotiations with a Canadian company that has signed on as both a customer and partner. So here I am sitting through the most boring part of the whole day where everyone tries to find a modest way of telling everyone how important, educated, or qualified they are. I get the idea to check CIS during a coffee break and BAM! I get to see the whole works on my phone as the Canadian logistics lady walks behind me. Marc from IT was sitting next to me and said, "Whoa! Very nice!", so I scrolled until it was out of frame before she turned.

At least we have a catered lunch the next 3 days and dinner out on the company today and tomorrow. There's talk of axe throwing after work tomorrow too. At least I'll know there will be quality booty pics to enjoy.
No matter where we are, we all must be extremely careful opening CIS spoilers.

Advertisement
Well thanks for destroying my mental image of you guys poring through and ranking thousands of booty gifs looking for the perfect one.

It's a good thing @WaterburyCane doesn't have the same slipshod standards, even with his busted ball.
We definitely have a big board like Mel Kiper on draft day that is in the opposite order and yeah, it’s gonna happen where a booty *** that is supposed to be saved for later on goes a bit too early in this process. There is a saying that @WaterburyCane has: “I like to wet my beak.” (pause)

Sesame Street Idk GIF

We definitely have a big board like Mel Kiper on draft day that is in the opposite order and yeah, it’s gonna happen where a booty *** that is supposed to be saved for later on goes a bit too early in this process. There is a saying that @WaterburyCane has: “I like to wet my beak.” (pause)

Sesame Street Idk GIF
Thank you for telling me the real truth. I'm sure his booty bench is plenty deep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back