2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

How do you cool on the best WR in SFL?
Would it be the first time we've supposedly cooled on "the best x in x?" etc?

I do doubt it though, but why has it gotten so quiet with updates? He was a hot name earlier on

Advertisement
Clemson doe? Yeah they've put some receivers in the league but we seemed to lead at some point. Just keep chopping away at him I guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Cristobal/Beard will be fine here…If not well, can't get them all and Trader/C-Rob locally last year were excellent gets.

I really think we end up with one of Mills/Wilson

Then 1-2 more of…Upshaw/Jenkins/Williams/Moore or maybe longshots Wiley or V.Brown or the portal for a spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brian smith on locked on canes said we turned down his commitment and it ruffled some feathers
@DMoney on his daily video today recapped the 7on7 and went over Dallas WIlson, Ffrench, Vernell Brown, Neushaun Montgomery and just briefly mentioned Cortez Mills just saying he showed up after his OV to the 7 on 7 games but no thoughts or review on his game when he went over everyone else mentioned.

Something is up here with this recruitment and no insider wants to say anything or give a legit reason of how we fell off so bad for him. Clemson doesnt take character issue guys so im guessing its a **** up on the staffs part...Hopefully they fix it in the future

Last edited:
Miami will land talented receivers. They may not all be from Florida or south florida but we will get ours. Ny Carr is a stud and he wasent a south florida receivers. We landed two. And almost landed Smith when the genius fans thought we had no shot and he was gonna end up at FSU. Not worried. But it’s weird they wouldn’t take his commitment but they would take charles.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 8.24.04 AM.png

SMH

Advertisement
Back