MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement

"Over the last year I have been fortunate to learn from Florida State fans about Miami's stadium issues, attendance problems, and the challenges they face from an attendance and stadium perspective."

"I have been lucky to learn ..." from fans talking **** about their rivals on twitter? Can you imagine him saying he's lucky to learn about Ohio State from Michigan fans? Or about Alabama from Auburn fans??

If this guy had any credibility before, its gone now.

"Over the last year I have been fortunate to learn from Florida State fans about Miami's stadium issues, attendance problems, and the challenges they face from an attendance and stadium perspective."

"I have been lucky to learn ..." from fans talking **** about their rivals on twitter? Can you imagine him saying he's lucky to learn about Ohio State from Michigan fans? Or about Alabama from Auburn fans??

If this guy had any credibility before, its gone now.
It's almost like he's trolling...

How FSU suing/leaving ACC discussion thread started...

IgNriMcNZRDD0swTbS.gif

How it's going now...

26gN27tWPGhIchUK4.gif

Advertisement
I thought it was him and he just didn’t like getting called out by our board so he moved to the FSU boards while clout chasing.

Advertisement
“Erosion”
:ROFLMAO:
No one, and I mean no one in this realignment discussion, gives a flying **** about stadium attendance. We are in a major city, we are not a glorified I-95 rest stop like Tallahassee. Also, right now our attendance is better than half the Big 10, and the TV numbers are better.

I’ve said this for months, Genetics **** rides FSU and they **** ride him back. That’s where he’s been getting his “inside info” from. At least now everyone knows he’s in the tank for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you post just the chart? I can't view it because he blocked me.
He's using the drop in attendance from Mario's first year to his second as a claim that fans are abandoning Miami in droves.

He was called out by a few in the comments and had no response.

The atmosphere when we're ranked playing a ranked opponent is elite. The atmosphere when we're playing UVA or GT is pathetic. I doubt stadium attendance is moving the needle on anything re-alignment.

Wish the city would make the stadium more transit accessible. They're supposed to start building a metrorail extension this year, but i wouldn't hold my breath on it being finished anytime soon.

Advertisement
Back