MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
So here's a question - if we show signs of life this season does that make us a more attractive proposal, or is this all about media markets?
IF performance this specific season ends up becoming determinative of anything thennnnn.....UVag is screwed. They're gonna be straight-up hot garbage.

My sister-in-law, who is a nurse, does the same thing with medical TV shows. She makes fun of us because we like shows like The Good Doctor and The Resident. Like, we know it's not real....it's for entertainment purposes. I've never understood why people can't separate the two.
Tell her to watch Scrubs

I don’t care what Pat Forde says either but it shows there’s similar reporting out there. One has to at least wonder why Miami wasn’t listed by espn or SI as one of the four schools opposed to Cal and Stanford joining.

That was a lot of words to say "No, I have no reading comprehension skills, I misread your post."

And please don't bother trying to sing the praises of The Human Centipede method of Sports Reporting, which is sadly very prevalent now that journalistic standards have plummeted.

You'll earn more respect by admitting your mistakes and doing better the next time, instead of your endless efforts to rehabilitate your poor earlier posts into belated hindsight-insights.

Advertisement
Bullet to your head choose to save your mom or have to read every TOC post from May to now....

Love ya Mom!

1692226947557.png

Advertisement
If not for Tigerslam and Jimmy Hey Hey, I don't know what I'd do but I would defintely be freaking out because Ruiz is broke and no one wants Miami and what do you guys think about the DL stopping the run and why isn't Chaney listed as the #1 everydown back.

I wanted Hugh Freeze, do you think Mario was a mistake? Can Miami buy him out? Sorry if asked already.

Advertisement
If not for Tigerslam and Jimmy Hey Hey, I don't know what I'd do but I would defintely be freaking out because Ruiz is broke and no one wants Miami and what do you guys think about the DL stopping the run and why isn't Chaney listed as the #1 everydown back.

I wanted Hugh Freeze, do you think Mario was a mistake? Can Miami buy him out? Sorry if asked already.

The best part of that Gary response is his concern about our "girls softball team" traveling to California.

We don't have a softball team.

Advertisement
Ppl dont understand how powerful she is and how much Cunnilingus Rice (IYKYK) loves college and pro football.
I think she's talked about how she's always wanted an ownership in the 49Whiners (sorry not sorry @IndayArtHauz @SFbayCane this Eagles-49ers rivalry will be the new NFC rivalry and must see for the next 5 yrs)
Tim Robinson No GIF by The Lonely Island

Advertisement
Back