Colorado vs Nebraska

He's good so far for USF but too early to tell how good yet.
Worth the gamble IMO.

Matt Campbell/Josh Huepel disciple. Always looked prepared. The offense is nasty. Young. USF was 4-29 the 3 previous seasons & he’s gone 8-7 so far with 2 close losses to Bama.(45-0 bowl win against Syracuse)

Advertisement
Advertisement
"How many times did Raiola get touched"? = "See, he's not better than me, it's my OL that sucks."
In fairness, I don't know what the question was before his answer.

1000003120.jpg

Advertisement
Shedeur and Shilo are gone after this year. Deion won't be far behind them and will resign at Colorado. After last years loss, CSU is gonna be jacked and the game is at their house. Colorado will be 1-2 and expect 3-9 for the rest of the year. Shedeur will be a round 3rd-4th round pick in the NFL draft in 2025. Shilo 6th-7th round or UFA. The opulence is over in Boulder!

Shedeur and Shilo are gone after this year. Deion won't be far behind them and will resign at Colorado. After last years loss, CSU is gonna be jacked and the game is at their house. Colorado will be 1-2 and expect 3-9 for the rest of the year. Shedeur will be a round 3rd-4th round pick in the NFL draft in 2025. Shilo 6th-7th round or UFA. The opulence is over in Boulder!
But the nightmare is only beginning for Colorado. It will take the rest of the decade to get back to some semblance of normalcy in regards to recruited players vs transfers.

"How many times did Raiola get touched"? = "See, he's not better than me, it's my OL that sucks."
In fairness, I don't know what the question was before his answer.
The question had to do with how important is having a good run game in order to give an offense balance and to be successful. His answer was giving props to the Nebraska O who was able to move the ball on the ground and therefore, Raiola was barely touched and able to have more time to pass as the Colorado D could not pin their ears back and go after him. And because Colorado was having a rough time running the ball, they gave up on it and they went down swinging by relying on the passing game.

I hate to give any of the Sanders credit, but this is a nothing burger. Just another sports reporter trying to manufacture controversy. Are Sanders and his kids pompous and entitled even though they haven't done crap? Absolutely. This is not an example of it though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back