Colorado vs Nebraska

Advertisement
Deion is just a terrible coach, he's all style and no substance. He keeps trying to take short cuts by taking 50 transfers a year and barely recruiting high school. His teams have good skill players but they are horrible in the trenches
Its so obvious when you watch them: all icing and no dough. So much individualism on display, too. Nebraska runs a HB dive to end the game and a Colorado Dlineman gets a TFL and goes off flexing nuts in the backfield. Meanwhile, the coaches are about to jog to midfield. Deion is never going to build jack sh*t there.

Advertisement
I Remember he was one of a few players that stood out against ST. Thomas in the state championship game. I thought he played reciver though
He did he switched to DB at Arizona St-That Edgewater team also had Cedric Baxter who’s really from Boynton Beach -STA beat beat them 2 years in a row.

Advertisement
Well, in all fairness it’s relative. He’s getting top 5 pick hype which I think is absurd.

Yes.

And it's not like he played some fearsome Nebraska team.

If he's so good, he should be better against freakin' Nebraska.

Yes.

And it's not like he played some fearsome Nebraska team.

If he's so good, he should be better against freakin' Nebraska.
I genuinely don’t see the hype. You’d figure he’s got Deion’s legendary speed, but it’s not even close and he’s not a dual-threat.

Actually, he will be a dual-threat for any NFL team that drafts him: bust potential coupled with the headache of his Dad injecting himself in the media and being a distraction. He’s lucky he’s eligible in one of the worst NFL quarterback classes I can recall, but even then, I would take other QBs before him if I needed a QB.

The previous Coach was 9-21 in 3 years with a 1-11 season.

If that's a Football team, then I'm not sure things are all that different now.

And? Nobody said it was a great football team, But it was a team, not 80 hired hands from Second Chance U plus Deion's sons plus Travis Hunter.

Yes, Colorado went 1-11 the year before they hired Coach Sub-Prime. But they fired Dorrell after 5 games, so that's 7 games with an interim coach. The last 4 of those were against ranked teams.

A real coach could have combined a more positive culture with 30-35 new guys per year (HS and Portal) and actually constructed a very good team by now.

Sub-Prime is just a terrible coach and a snake oil salesman about 70% more malevolent than Slingblade Billy.

Advertisement
Prime leaves CU after this season with his 2 sons and Hunter. It's always been the plan. He made promises to those 3 and that's all he cares about.
I keep hearing people saying he’s leaving… where’s he going exactly?

Advertisement
1725803187573.png

I haven’t watched games close enough because I flip between games or do the multi game screen on YouTube but how has Seaton played? I know I’ve read the line still sucks but has he shown glimpses?

Love this line by David Hale about Slime after the Nebraska beat down: "The outcome was particularly surprising to Buffs coach Deion Sanders, who felt his team dominated in all three phases of the game: TikTok, Instagram and number of players related to Deion."

Advertisement
Back