Colorado vs Nebraska

Dylan Raiola is already a top 5 QB in the country IMO.

Special special arm talent.

Offer him a blank unlimited check for the Portal next year.
Might as well. Next year is his last in CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only people I feel marginally sorry for are the Colorado fans who were there prior to Sanders.

The Admin got conned by him, but they should know better - he's going to leave a smouldering crater there when he leaves.
He will be protected and somehow be the victim, no matter what he does there and CU fans will pay for it. THe diehard fans

The only people I feel marginally sorry for are the Colorado fans who were there prior to Sanders.

The Admin got conned by him, but they should know better - he's going to leave a smouldering crater there when he leaves.

Defense is soft, OL is a disaster. At this point, the narrative should have been that Colorado has a bunch of young talented recruits that need developing because Sanders legitimately could have pulled good-great recruiting class if he put in the work. But he didn’t and he’s only there to get publicity for his son and Hunter.

CU took a big swing and missed. At least they’ve made some $ I guess.

It's 100% their own fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement

What was there before he got there?

Defense is soft, OL is a disaster. At this point, the narrative should have been that Colorado has a bunch of young talented recruits that need developing because Sanders legitimately could have pulled good-great recruiting class if he put in the work. But he didn’t and he’s only there to get publicity for his son and Hunter.

CU took a big swing and missed. At least they’ve made some $ I guess.
Yeah, Slime is a marketing gimmick, not a coach. They are learning that the hard way

Advertisement
Back