College Gameday

I agree he should have got let go but for Billy that’s a downgrade when you are surrounded by elite recruiting schools. If he just had to deal with down programs trying not to win maybe it works a bit. Wrong place at the wrong time
Oh I agree, and that’s exactly what I’m saying - Billy should NOT have been hired. But the problem is the AD (Stricklin).

But that’s also why Billy ain’t getting fired today, no matter the outcome, and I keep telling y’all that. They are dealing with the AD first before making any more football hires. Plus, they are fixing the whole President thing too, which is huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. As fun as it was… Saban was pushing his agenda…
Difference being Ward was in the portal to move up, FSU took a ton of transfers from better teams on name only, not accepting that they were in the portal because they weren't good enough to play on their previous teams. We picked up players on their way up, FSU picked up leftover scraps from better teams.

Advertisement
Oh I agree, and that’s exactly what I’m saying - Billy should NOT have been hired. But the problem is the AD (Stricklin).

But that’s also why Billy ain’t getting fired today, no matter the outcome, and I keep telling y’all that. They are dealing with the AD first before making any more football hires. Plus, they are fixing the whole President thing too, which is huge.
Yea they need to be gutted. The next HC has to be like Mario, fire the infections inside the athletic department. They need to give the HC all the power but he has to be an elite recruiter and do everything it takes to win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back