Cole McConathy 4* DE from Spanish Fort, AL

This young man is hella impressive, my goodness. He is incredibly well spoken and demonstrates extremely high EQ along with Football IQ. He is a grown man in high school. He is country as ****, so Miami will be a culture shock until they get him out to Davie or Homestead areas (lol).

Go Canes

Those deer mounted on the wal screams Miami lol. I’d love to land him but we seem to miss on these country guys a lot.

Advertisement
Sterling Dixon (bama commit) transferred in to this school for senior year but he is now out injured. Having the two as your starting DE's is almost not fair

Advertisement
Sterling Dixon (bama commit) transferred in to this school for senior year but he is now out injured. Having the two as your starting DE's is almost not fair
Dixon & Cam Pruitt our commit are cousins.

If they coulda got him to make the 30 min trek over to Spanish Fort, woulda been **** for all backfields in a 100 mile radius. 😂

Dixon & Cam Pruitt our commit are cousins.

If they coulda got him to make the 30 min trek over to Spanish Fort, woulda been **** for all backfields in a 100 mile radius. 😂

Did they ever say why Dixon left Mobile Christian for his senior year?

Advertisement
Kid looks like he would be a steal out of SEC country if he has legit interest in us. But I wont be "Connor Lew'd" again. As soon as the SEC gets wind of this..the offers will pour in and he will do the right thing and stay in SEC country. Hate to be "that guy" yet again. But what Connor Lew did last year at the last second just had me throw my hands up and say F it. (Saw him on the sidelines of the Bama game btw; he passes the look test. Pause.)

Did they ever say why Dixon left Mobile Christian for his senior year?
He and a few others left Mobile Christian for greener pastures. Another went to Daphne.. Another went to Gulf Shores. Dixon is likely out for the year. He messed up his Labrum again and had surgery last week with U of Alabama Staff.

SF played Dixon as a backer. Finally put him as an End and then he got injured against Theodore ( Pruitt).

Advertisement
Well watching his interview I see why he’s committed to Louisville

Kid looks **** good though. The blocked punt play where he unnecessarily (necessarily) threw the punter on the ground afterwards was enough for me

Those deer mounted on the wal screams Miami lol. I’d love to land him but we seem to miss on these country guys a lot.
That being said, Mario was raised old school Guajiro style. So I think he'll feel right at home with the HC and Coordinators, the city of Miami is another story. But, the Gables is full of Cubans too....

Advertisement
It’s not that they don’t love being here by but they can’t do the stuff they think is cool out here. I can speak from personal experienc. I love going into Miami and being around my people but I also love being able to ride atvs and side by sides. In Miami you gotta drive an hour west to do that.

It’s not that they don’t love being here by but they can’t do the stuff they think is cool out here. I can speak from personal experienc. I love going into Miami and being around my people but I also love being able to ride atvs and side by sides. In Miami you gotta drive an hour west to do that.
Whelp hope he loves fishing…. Can always visit for hunting season

Kid looks like he would be a steal out of SEC country if he has legit interest in us. But I wont be "Connor Lew'd" again. As soon as the SEC gets wind of this..the offers will pour in and he will do the right thing and stay in SEC country. Hate to be "that guy" yet again. But what Connor Lew did last year at the last second just had me throw my hands up and say F it. (Saw him on the sidelines of the Bama game btw; he passes the look test. Pause.)
Yea i been jaded on the country bumpkins for a few cycles now.

Its why i preach hitting New Orleans, Atl Metro, DMV, NJ/NYC, anfd the Tidewater area (757) along with the regular Dallas-Houston, SO CAL offers.

Advertisement
Back