Cole McConathy 4* DE from Spanish Fort, AL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This young man is hella impressive, my goodness. He is incredibly well spoken and demonstrates extremely high EQ along with Football IQ. He is a grown man in high school. He is country as ****, so Miami will be a culture shock until they get him out to Davie or Homestead areas (lol).

Go Canes

HOLY FUQ please land this beast. That second play where he went through the line I shut that butch off immediately. Saw the frame and burst everything else we can teach.
Burst????? (BIG PAUSE) @Dwinstitles u gotta…
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Hit the button

Really good size + athleticism combo…they probably see Ashton Gillette in him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I’ll be “that guy”. Why isn’t any team in the SEC on this kid? Looks like the goods. Not even Auburn?

I think we’re scouting at the highest tier. I wouldn’t put much thought on lack of local offers.

Same with kids like Dylan Day.

Did he have an offer from troy? If not then it’s super weird for now Alabama schools or any SEC even the bottom feeders to miss this one in their home state.
He’s got Troy, UAB, South Alabama and Georgia State offers on there as well as some P5s. Also a fella on one of the threads with connects from the area said he won some optimist award and Freeze was there to witness it

Advertisement
Back