Coburn???

Advertisement
[TWEET]960907892152045568[/TWEET]

source.gif

Jcanes5 neva lied
...and yet CIS had posters and a moderator threatening ban. smh.

What mod threatened to band him?

Advertisement
The most significant things on his twitter in the last few days is congratulating someone on committing to Texas with the horns and removing all his associations with Texas.

Announcing early Wednesday morning...

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

So yeah, I still stand by what I've been saying. Cane.

Give patke a raise Wednesday afternoon

So are you In the know or not? Sounds like you're speculating now.

Advertisement
The most significant things on his twitter in the last few days is congratulating someone on committing to Texas with the horns and removing all his associations with Texas.

He also congratulated a Wake Forest commit and an Ole Miss commit.

Advertisement
Announcing early Wednesday morning...

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

So yeah, I still stand by what I've been saying. Cane.

Give patke a raise Wednesday afternoon

So are you In the know or not? Sounds like you're speculating now.

everything is falling apart.

I don’t understand either of these posts in the slightest.

Advertisement
Judging by his Twitter I’d say he’s going to Texas. Hope I’m wrong

What's happening with his twitter?

Absolutely nothing of substance. Unless U consider he followed Shaq, Colbert, DeeJay and Hartley recently. Hmmmm

He’s been following them. Also been following Tua. But he just followed smith today

Wrong thread. Also he was already following Smith.

What's happening with his twitter?

Absolutely nothing of substance. Unless U consider he followed Shaq, Colbert, DeeJay and Hartley recently. Hmmmm

He’s been following them. Also been following Tua. But he just followed smith today

Do you know what thread you are in?

Lmao I literally did not realize. I’m driving

This is complete bull**** LOL. I am not saying he's 100% committing to Miami tomorrow but there's nothing on his twitter indicating he's all in on Texas. Where do you clowns come up with this garbage?

Advertisement
Back