Coburn???

Announcing early Wednesday morning...

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

So yeah, I still stand by what I've been saying. Cane.

Give patke a raise Wednesday afternoon

This. "drama" is having a top-6 a week before Signing Day. Drama is ranting about "business decisions" and "love" on social media. Drama is changing profile pics and logos every 10 minutes on Facebook. Drama is tweeting out that he'll commit to School X if he reaches a million followers.

Here's what isn't drama - taking ONE out of state visit and then going completely dark. That's not drama, that's a decision.

Agree. Same with Surtain/Campbell. Neither has publicly played games, whether they end up picking us or not, they acted appropriately.

That said.. **** them if they don't.

Advertisement
Put it this way - if this kid was a Cane commit since summer, then a month before NSD took a visit to Texas and subsequently removed all Canes-related items from his social media accounts, refused to take any interviews, and canceled his unofficial to Miami, I think we all know how we'd react.

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

This. "drama" is having a top-6 a week before Signing Day. Drama is ranting about "business decisions" and "love" on social media. Drama is changing profile pics and logos every 10 minutes on Facebook. Drama is tweeting out that he'll commit to School X if he reaches a million followers.

Here's what isn't drama - taking ONE out of state visit and then going completely dark. That's not drama, that's a decision.

F***********ck yes.

His dad told canesport this morning that "he knows where he's going but just hasn't announced it yet."

I'd be shocked if he didn't wind up in Miami.

Advertisement
Shodell says he would be surprised if Coburn picks Miami after talking to his father

Don't understand the logic though given the quote above

Advertisement
Shodell says he would be surprised if Coburn picks Miami after talking to his father

Don't understand the logic though given the quote above

Interesting. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.

Especially since he pegged him at 30%. For a lifetime Texas guy whose dads convo would make him surprised 30% is pretty high.

ghost - on occasion you make a lucid argument that is perfect in its logic. That's scary.

Advertisement

ghost - on occasion you make a lucid argument that is perfect in its logic. That's scary.

It's as much a surprise to me as anybody. I try not to make a habit of it...

[TWEET]960907892152045568[/TWEET]

source.gif

Jcanes5 neva lied

Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Bump. Ojomo just posted he's announcing at 6pm tonight

I still don't get why Coburn wouldn't go to Texas just because Ojomo is. We got Coburn because he likes Miami better than Austin.

Advertisement
Back