Coaching Coaching Carousel 2023-2024 - Not Miami Related

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a coaching change but for those who love outside the box thinkers and up and comers here is. Pretty unique article. Psac has some great football teams yearly and some fully funded programs with elite faculties. Seton Hill has been more of a baseball school. I’d be interested to see this guy at an Fcs for 4-5 years and then get a p2 gig if it keeps working.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/40396424/seton-hill-college-football-defense-2024

I love reading these type of articles.
I love reading, but rarely waste time reading sports-related because 90 percent
of them are garbage.
But there have been a few where the writer deep-dives into how certain schemes evolved.
This article is what I enjoy reading.
I wonder how much of this defense, if any, will be implemented at the Div1 level.
I suspect some of this will be deployed in the NFL.
Thanks for sharing.

I love reading these type of articles.
I love reading, but rarely waste time reading sports-related because 90 percent
of them are garbage.
But there have been a few where the writer deep-dives into how certain schemes evolved.
This article is what I enjoy reading.
I wonder how much of this defense, if any, will be implemented at the Div1 level.
I suspect some of this will be deployed in the NFL.
Thanks for sharing.
Gundy at OK State has plucked two OC’s from this conference I believe. 1 for sure but I believe he took a second…both guys were very non traditional.

It’s a really interesting concept but you almost have to take him at a bad program knowing it’s going to take 2-3 years to really click. Put him in a big time winner and he has a bad first year they may bail.

Def a name to follow.

Advertisement
cooper is part of their south florida recruiting duo at nebraska and a good coacvh

Yeah, why I wonder why he left the staff during late summer. Odd timing.
I remember his dad when he played at Killian hs and later signed a state LOI with UM before choosing Michigan.
I'm old. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back