Coach Prime is complaining....

Advertisement
Advertisement
barely beating an FCS team doesn't deserve an award. you got a W, play better next time, or play a hard team (but then they'll lose).

The only question around Sanders is does he quit after this season when Hunter and Shaduer and the rest of the talented skill guys leave? Or does he stay another year?

Either way, this Colorado team is the best it’s going to get for him.

Advertisement
Let's not forget...

Coach Sub-Prime's illegitimate son had to put up big passing numbers BECAUSE THEY WERE LOSING TO NORTH DAKOTA STATE AT HOME...
They also almost lost to an FCS opponent because his son audibled to a pass to try to pad his stats instead of just running out the clock.

okada-aew.gif

but steady are clowning or saying hes this or that but actively search out on a daily what he does or says....

why does it even matter here foreal?.

I'm not searching it out.

But it's in the press. It's on my Google feed.

I'll comment on CIS threads that pop up. I don't start Sub-Prime threads on my own. I just want F$U to hire him, after they fire Prison Mike.

I'm not searching it out.

But it's in the press. It's on my Google feed.

I'll comment on CIS threads that pop up. I don't start Sub-Prime threads on my own. I just want F$U to hire him, after they fire Prison Mike.
Agree. I didn’t search for his **** news of the day. His **** news of the day crossed my path, I committed involuntary roadkill.
IMG_6415.jpeg

Advertisement
I dont watch the NFL, NHL or NBA.

MLB and College sports...thats my enjoyment for the next few months.

So if its newsworthy I read it. College football news allows me to focus my hate as I dont want to spread it to thin. I will be a huge Nebraska fan for 3 hours Saturday. Its a pretty quiet weekend so Ill be able to focus most of my energy in their direction. But Ill save some hate for Clemson and Oregon just to round out the day.

Last edited:
The only question around Sanders is does he quit after this season when Hunter and Shaduer and the rest of the talented skill guys leave? Or does he stay another year?

Either way, this Colorado team is the best it’s going to get for him.
This is Shedeur's last season and Hunter has one more if he wants it. This leaves him with 3 options.

1. Move on.
2. Convince Hunter to come back and try to get a decent QB on the roster.
3. Become a good CFB coach and recruit a solid team.

Most likely he'll go for #2, then #1 if he fails to keep Hunter.

I don't mind the first sentence at all.
Hey, whatever you can do for your players.

The second sentence?...well, Deion just can't help himself as he dilutes the first sentence by doing Deion.

Advertisement
This is Shedeur's last season and Hunter has one more if he wants it. This leaves him with 3 options.

1. Move on.
2. Convince Hunter to come back and try to get a decent QB on the roster.
3. Become a good CFB coach and recruit a solid team.

Most likely he'll go for #2, then #1 if he fails to keep Hunter.

Hunter will go to the NFL.

No amount of NIL in the world is going to pay him more than being the #1 overall draft pick.

And I honestly think he will be the #1 overall draft pick in 2025.

Advertisement
Back