Coach Prime is complaining....

Santa Claus Sanders letting it all come in so he has a job at the mall when the Buffs don't make the playoffs,

Advertisement
Travis Hunter is no doubt absolutely unreal.. but the thing about Shedeur is that i am not convinced he is Deion’s kid. Pretty sure the father is Cam Ward.
Lmfao I wasn’t ready for this comment. Aaaahahahahahahhahahh

Advertisement
I’d bet a large sum of money Deion sends pictures of his daily **** to people, just to show how big of a deuce he dropped.

Advertisement
“You got a guy who threw for the most yards in college football, you got a guy who was proved that he was the most spectacular player in college football,” Sanders said on his coaches show on Thursday. “Shouldn’t those two be talked about all week about the two leading Heisman guys? Or the weekly award should have gone to those two guys.

“But it’s almost like, ‘No, we can’t do that. Their coach is Deion Sanders, we can’t do that. I’m not gonna let him get away with that.”
Whata Fackin Clown this Cat. Seriously - Go Fück yourself Pee-on

Sad Disney GIF by Just Ape

“You got a guy who threw for the most yards in college football, you got a guy who was proved that he was the most spectacular player in college football,” Sanders said on his coaches show on Thursday. “Shouldn’t those two be talked about all week about the two leading Heisman guys? Or the weekly award should have gone to those two guys.

“But it’s almost like, ‘No, we can’t do that. Their coach is Deion Sanders, we can’t do that. I’m not gonna let him get away with that.”
dude was in a dog fight with an FCS school running up stats and he wants us to take him serious. Cmon man..

Advertisement
Both of those guys absolutely had great games. Butttt vs an FCS team at home lol

His unranked team was nationally televised against ******* NDSU....what else does he want? We are ranked and playing FAMU on ******* AccXBR deportes east north!
To be fair, that was on a Thursday night with minimal competition for that national TV slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back