Clemson vs Ohio State

Advertisement
Nawl, what you should take from this game is the ACC is a way tougher conference than it get credit for!!! These ACC defenses make big plays and it's a Army of game changers known and unknown that can make play on offense, defense and special teams at any given second!!!

Advertisement
How the **** do you kick off to FSU return man instead of putting that ball out of bounce???

That play and the sack which ended up being a fumble and that dumb fat piece of **** started dancing instead of finishing the play and landing on lose ball.

These ******* kids need to be taught a lesson. the only positive is that it shows we can play with any team in the nation, except for Alabama (right now) but we coming. Next year we going up to tally and killing everyone including that goofy asss horse.

Love your passion but in order to do any of that we are going to have to win some recruiting battles first. Game changers win these big games and we don't have enough. So let's hope Richt and staff get their *** in gear!!!

Last edited:
If we are breaking in a new quarterback next year and the O-line is still mediocre I don't like our chances. We will more than likely need to rely more heavily on the run I would imagine. As I think we all know at this point, improving the line is the key to our season next year.

So glad Cook's gone. Akers is elite, and he'll be a problem, but not to the degree that Cook was. Cook's head and shoulders the best RB to ever play for FSU and it isn't even close. Highly rated RB's coming into NFL doesn't mean crap. Jacquez Patrick was highly coveted and he hasn't done anything over there.

Jacques Patrick, Florida State, Running Back

And yeah, he was a high 4-star player and the 3rd best RB in his class. Cook being gone is great for Miami. The fact we return every single player in our front 7 with a year experience in this system on their belt spells trouble for Frenchie. FSU's o-line wasn't that great this season.

Also, Michigan was vastly overrated after watching them against OSU and Michigan. They kept getting beat on the edge in both games and never adjusted. FSU winning the Orange Bowl does Miami no favors in recruiting battles with FSU. The only solace I can take in a Michigan loss is the fact that they're trying to establish a foot print in South Florida, so fck their foot print.

Advertisement
****in hate FSU more then any other team. Glad the traitor is gone.

I'm glad he's gone as well, but on paper they don't look to drop off a ton at the position. I have never minded Cook, ultra talented dude and I can't fault him not wanting to play for Golden. Lastly, at least he decided to play his final game unlike some of the other running backs in the country.

They will drop off a ton. Its like the heat replacing Lebron with Winslow. They have a lot of talent and will still be good, but Cook was responsible for a lot of their wins. Hes an elite talent. Il never have respect for him. He had the opportunity to put his hometown team back on the map. He would of had his name mentioned with the greats for a program where that means something. I cant stand these kids these days that have no pride in where there from. He took the easy road and went to play for the team thats already established.

Shut the **** up. You sound like a USF fan or a Maryland fan after we get McFarland.

We are the Miami ******* Hurricanes. We are established. He wanted to win and get to NFL. **** if I was a 5* recruit and I had a option of Al Folden versus Fisher coming off a Natty or even better the best college coach ever (Saban). I wouldn't pick Folden. No matter my fandom. You got to do what is best for you. Hurts he went to the arch-rival but can't fault him. (hindsight if he stuck with clemson he has two titles)

I'm glad that traitor jagoff, ****, is finally gone. He was virtually their entire offense for so many games

How the **** do you kick off to FSU return man instead of putting that ball out of bounce???

That play and the sack which ended up being a fumble and that dumb fat piece of **** started dancing instead of finishing the play and landing on lose ball.

These ******* kids need to be taught a lesson. the only positive is that it shows we can play with any team in the nation, except for Alabama (right now) but we coming. Next year we going up to tally and killing everyone including that goofy asss horse.

What is "out of bounce"?

Advertisement
Like I said FSU would cover the spread. Harbaugh is an idiot letting all the time go off the clock when FSU had the ball at the end. You call timeout you had 3 even if they score you have 2 minutes and clock stops with first downs.

Instead he calls them when Francois kneels down amazing.

****in hate FSU more then any other team. Glad the traitor is gone.

I'm glad he's gone as well, but on paper they don't look to drop off a ton at the position. I have never minded Cook, ultra talented dude and I can't fault him not wanting to play for Golden. Lastly, at least he decided to play his final game unlike some of the other running backs in the country.

They will drop off a ton. Its like the heat replacing Lebron with Winslow. They have a lot of talent and will still be good, but Cook was responsible for a lot of their wins. Hes an elite talent. Il never have respect for him. He had the opportunity to put his hometown team back on the map. He would of had his name mentioned with the greats for a program where that means something. I cant stand these kids these days that have no pride in where there from. He took the easy road and went to play for the team thats already established.

Shut the **** up. You sound like a USF fan or a Maryland fan after we get McFarland.

We are the Miami ****ing Hurricanes. We are established. He wanted to win and get to NFL. **** if I was a 5* recruit and I had a option of Al Folden versus Fisher coming off a Natty or even better the best college coach ever (Saban). I wouldn't pick Folden. No matter my fandom. You got to do what is best for you. Hurts he went to the arch-rival but can't fault him. (hindsight if he stuck with clemson he has two titles)

Wel ur a ***** just like him

congrats Dalvin on your 1 Atlantic and ACC title

lmao you think that kid gives a **** about some titles that benefit the school and not him. He's going to be a first or at worst second round draft pick. I remember when some on this board where saying him and nearby where equal in talent lol when Yearby committed to UM. Then again quite a few of you whatevers defended the golden one for so long as well.

Advertisement
One of our hometown recruits leaves to play somewhere else, he's a traitor or front-runner.

We land a player from out of state, he's not a traitor and when we were good, he wasn't a front-runner.

Okay, I think I've got it.

FSU survived a Michigan team that f**ked up its special teams play.

They are good. They are NOT the Crimson Tide. Michigan had one job: kick it away from the return man or tackle him inside the 20. Harbaugh screwed that up.

FSU needed a Goldenesque Gift from Michigan to beat a team without Peppers and without Butt in the Second Half. They couldn't put away a team whose quarterback was clearly inferior to Kaaya OR Jacory, for that matter.

When FSU runs into a program with a pulse, they have problems. Auburn ALMOST exposed them, but screwed up. Oregon had an offense they couldn't handle.

They almost ****ed away a game against Michigan, for God's sake. We can beat these ********.

Advertisement
Back