Clemson vs Ohio State

If I was harbaugh I would have ran out there and dumped the gatoraid cooler on the ref.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****in hate FSU more then any other team. Glad the traitor is gone.

I'm glad he's gone as well, but on paper they don't look to drop off a ton at the position. I have never minded Cook, ultra talented dude and I can't fault him not wanting to play for Golden. Lastly, at least he decided to play his final game unlike some of the other running backs in the country.

Advertisement
I don't think they even involve the TE in the game plan,
Cook has always gone beast on whoever
That defense tho, got to have a mobile QB or at least get the ball out quick, they shut the run down
And we should have beat them this year

looked at the stats and their Qb was only 9 - 27. has to be his worst game of the season. Speights who is not very good out played him and they still won. ridiculous.

Advertisement

I'm glad he's gone as well, but on paper they don't look to drop off a ton at the position. I have never minded Cook, ultra talented dude and I can't fault him not wanting to play for Golden. Lastly, at least he decided to play his final game unlike some of the other running backs in the country.

They will drop off a ton. Its like the heat replacing Lebron with Winslow. They have a lot of talent and will still be good, but Cook was responsible for a lot of their wins. Hes an elite talent. Il never have respect for him. He had the opportunity to put his hometown team back on the map. He would of had his name mentioned with the greats for a program where that means something. I cant stand these kids these days that have no pride in where there from. He took the easy road and went to play for the team thats already established.

Advertisement

Agree 100%. They have some stud RB's coming in. What is going to make or break their season is QB. tonight was absolutely awful, and they found way to overcome that. But that won't happen overtime. If they get good QB play, it will be them or Clemson winning that side of the ACC.

and not every home town kid plays for home town team. We have taken few from other city's just like this.

Advertisement
Back