Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure what the story is with Clemson OC, he‘s been solid in the past. The play calls are meh.
I would challenge FSU dbacks with deep crossers and better executed mesh concepts. Do that and Clemson can control the game and force Travis to try and win it himself. Thats when Clemson D will eat.
Just saying

Tyler brown was legit one of the fastest kids in South Carolina if I remember correctly. Also his high school is the best football program in Greenville county. Super underrated. Antonio Williams is out but he’s good and honestly I thought their tight end would be really good. Adam Randall as well but he’s struggled

Advertisement
Clemdump looks like a program that read its own press, got complacent and now is reacting. Dabo s a smug, holier than thou guy. Those qualities set in and they felt like kings. Not hard to become a pauper with out constant attention. That being said, I hope they thump free shoes and open up their whole playbook to do it.

Advertisement
I know it's still early in these games, but combined with the last few weeks it really looks the top teams really arent all that top

1695488150142.png

Advertisement
Back