Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
Will Dawson and TVD feast (as in the Beast at a Vegas buffet) of this Criminoles Secondary?

Inquiring minds….

Advertisement
I’ve said this after Duke but this is the least explosive offense I’ve see of Clemson in forever , also their skill guys leave a lot to be desired. Their D needs to play out of their *** today.
Good first quarter for Clemson D

giphy.gif
Such a corny tRaDiTiOn

Advertisement
Something about that kicker story seems off to me. Why would he figure he would sit the bench this year if Potter was leaving?

this is the year we overcome clemson. they've embarrassed us too many times and with our OL, RB, and QB.. we finally have the horses to do it

Something about that kicker story seems off to me. Why would he figure he would sit the bench this year if Potter was leaving?
think the announcers worded it weird

my interpretation was this dude figured he lost the kicking battle to the new guy who took over for the person leaving

Advertisement
Not sure what the story is with Clemson OC, he‘s been solid in the past. The play calls are meh.
I would challenge FSU dbacks with deep crossers and better executed mesh concepts. Do that and Clemson can control the game and force Travis to try and win it himself. Thats when Clemson D will eat.

Advertisement
If the game was at hard rock I would be confident in us taking FSU down. Playing at Doak will be tough but TVD will light up that secondary.

Advertisement
Back