Clemson doing what Clemson does to ACC opponents

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dunno if Clemson is that strong, I just think the ACC is pretty weak this year, outside of Miami and Clemson trailing.

Like Syracuse lost to Stanford who was one of the worst in pac12 last year.

Advertisement
NC State is definitely not very good this year, they have struggled in every single game.

That said, Clemson seems to have woken up and rebounded well after that beat down from Georgia. I think this week’s version of Clemson is more likely to be the real Clemson than their week 1 performance
I know Tennessee is a good team but NCST was a shell of what we’ve seen here these last few years for sure

NC State defense isn’t what it has been. And they have no run game. They should’ve let Bailey air it out earlier on. They’re a 5-7 6-6 team this year.

NC State is definitely not very good this year, they have struggled in every single game.

That said, Clemson seems to have woken up and rebounded well after that beat down from Georgia. I think this week’s version of Clemson is more likely to be the real Clemson than their week 1 performance
Agree. If Klubnik weren’t so limited as a QB they could be dangerous. Team bounced back strong shows Dabo still has it… but yeah, NCS looks terrible this year so may be a false positive.

Advertisement
Doesn't NC St success work in cycles?

They're only usually really good when they have a whole host of RS Seniors on their roster. I assume they don't have those guys this year, and they look like they're a few years away from that based on their recent results.

NC State has one player. Problem is that one player needs the QB to get him the ball. I like Bailey(especially way more than Judd), but the kid probably should not be starting right now

Advertisement
Clemson's D-line was dominating Georgia's Oline in the first half of their game but Georgia eventually wore them down. Clemson should be a good team but that QB sucks even tho he's playing well right now

I only watched the 1st half of them and UGA, but could clearly see Klubnik was a different player this season. They were making a lot of mistakes, dropping balls, several times running routes a yard short of the 1st and penalties. I didn't see the blowout 2nd half. I always expected to play them in Charlotte this season.

Advertisement
Back