Clemson doing what Clemson does to ACC opponents

Advertisement
Yes, NCST is not a good team, but Clemson looks legit

I think UGA hit them with shock and awe in the 2nd half of the opener (after playing them to a draw for a half), but Clemson is improving and has the horses to beat anyone they play (including us). Unless something surprising happens, we will probably play those guys in the ACCCHGM. We better tighten that chin strap for that game.

Advertisement
Agree. If Klubnik weren’t so limited as a QB they could be dangerous. Team bounced back strong shows Dabo still has it… but yeah, NCS looks terrible this year so may be a false positive.
Klubnick looks elite today ... running AND throwing laser darts. Clemson looks like the team that we will meet in the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Klubnick looks elite today ... running AND throwing laser darts. Clemson looks like the team that we will meet in the ACCCG.
If they play their A game against us, it's going to be a 4 quarter battle and we better be ready for it. Conversely, if we start getting up on them, they could start falling apart like they did against UGA. We'll see...

Advertisement
Dabo gonna be Dabo at his press conference he’s hysterical-

When you run for almost 250 yards in 3 qtrs -

That tells you all you need to know.

NCST barely beat Louisiana Tech to open the season, then had only a 3 pt lead on Western Carolina going into the 4th quarter. They are really bad. Good if Clemson gets overconfident after beating a bad squad as they will get smacked around when they play a good team.

Advertisement
Clemson is still really good even if they aren't as good as they were in 2018. Their defense is legit nasty.

If we were to meet them in the ACC championship game, they'd be pretty tough.
It won’t be easy but I like our chances. We beat them with an inexperienced Emory

NCST barely beat Louisiana Tech to open the season, then had only a 3 pt lead on Western Carolina going into the 4th quarter. They are really bad. Good if Clemson gets overconfident after beating a bad squad as they will get smacked around when they play a good team.

There’s a good team in the ACC other than the two of us? I thought Cuze would be a challenge until last night. Maybe Louisville but that roster doesn’t have playoff talent.

I hope we meet them in the ACC championship game and finally wipe the stupid smug look off his Garfield the cat sleepy-eyed lookin a$$.

Advertisement
Back