CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

@Ajcane8 ....1996...Son and Daughter shortly before LSU Debacle....
CAM00109.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I showed up in 2019 much to my chagrin....I left ACE Cafe after 2 1/2 hrs and went to Michael Irvins pre-game party at Club Celine for another 2 hrs.
Was that the night before the gater game? Did you see the dude get taken out on a stretcher? Firefighters were there and everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the wrong thread but I just want to reiterate my disappointment in @TrumpyCane standing up Coach Moe. He may be a fat little child cleat/clout chasers but my guy showed up. I’ll get over it in time I suppose

Best of luck tonight men. Showing up is half the battle

View attachment 230456

TrumpyCane loves in NYC

Not sure Moe was worth the ticket

Yep and I called out that stuffed bear for running his mouth and not showing up. Don't talk **** and not back it up.

You must be drunk again

When is your dumbass going to going to realize TrumpyCane doesn’t even live in Florida.

And TrumpyCane wasn’t the one who asked to meetup you doofus, get your story straight

And next time @ me ******

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane aka as Caneinorlando (“CIO”) has seen his latest ban sentence commuted to time served in honor of this great national day on CIS. This is the day when CIO beats down all puzzies at the Titanic Brew Pub in Coral Gables. We wish all participuzzies good luck.

@TheOriginalCane please let CIO know he’s been freed here and that we hope he actually enjoys a brew or 2 during the festivities.

If anyone is going to the Titanic by chance, and you see CIO and want to say hello, please make sure you say you come in peace as you approach him gingerly.
@Suhrthing doesn’t like this? Odd

Advertisement
Back