CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

punch-godzilla.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok. @TrumpyCane doesn’t live in South Florida IIRC not that I think he’d show up to fight Moe if he were there. One of these days someone with cauliflower ears is going to show up somewhere.
Think he claimed NY. I just think a man has to have a code. That ain't it mane. I'm all for ball busting, trolling a bit but either keep it online (in good fun) or keep it real. Either way is cool. JMO.

Y'ever chop it up with Skip Bertman? Turncoat or not, he eclipsed the ol' wizard by the time he was done at LSU.

He and my Grandpappy were fraternity brothers back when we were known as the University of Miamuh.
Guess your grandfather and my father were ZBT brothers together since he and my father were fraternity brothers.

👀

Advertisement
Wasn't it Silk or someone on the Gaytor boards that supposedly drove 2 or 3 hours to throw down with some internet troll?

Y'ever chop it up with Skip Bertman? Turncoat or not, he eclipsed the ol' wizard by the time he was done at LSU.

He and my Grandpappy were fraternity brothers back when we were known as the University of Miamuh.
Bertman played and coached under Fraser....both family's are still very close. Ron Fraser made CBB what it is today, by storming into ESPNs office in Connecticut in 1980 and telling them it's time to give CBB it's due. Then UM immediately swept Top Ranked USC in a 3 game series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back