CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
This is the wrong thread but I just want to reiterate my disappointment in @TrumpyCane standing up Coach Moe. He man be a fat little child cleat/clout chasers but my guy showed up. I’ll get over it in time I suppose

Best of luck tonight men. Showing up is half the battle

View attachment 230456
I showed up in 2019 much to my chagrin....I left ACE Cafe after 2 1/2 hrs and went to Michael Irvins pre-game party at Club Celine for another 2 hrs.

This is the wrong thread but I just want to reiterate my disappointment in @TrumpyCane standing up Coach Moe. He may be a fat little child cleat/clout chasers but my guy showed up. I’ll get over it in time I suppose

Best of luck tonight men. Showing up is half the battle

View attachment 230456
Yep and I called out that stuffed bear for running his mouth and not showing up. Don't talk **** and not back it up.

Advertisement
cat-kitten.gif

Advertisement
Is it true that Solie showed up late to the Ace Cafe when you were at Irvin’s party as he had a car issue and had to wait for AAA?

💣
That I have no idea about. ACE Cafe and Club Celine are only 5 blks from one another. I parked my truck in a Parking Garage basically in-between the two. I hung out with Harry from AllCanes while at Celine. Ironically, I just left AllCanes 15mins ago. Bought 2 shirts.

Advertisement
When TrumpyCane went at it with Moe on Twitter and Moe wanted to meet up. Then Moe said he's at some bar or restaurant and TrumpyCane didn't show.
Ok. @TrumpyCane doesn’t live in South Florida IIRC not that I think he’d show up to fight Moe if he were there.

One of these days someone with cauliflower ears is going to show up somewhere.

Advertisement
Yep and I called out that stuffed bear for running his mouth and not showing up. Don't talk **** and not back it up.

were you actually looking for a stuffed bear? He might have shown up and you didn't recognize him. :noidea:

That I have no idea about. ACE Cafe and Club Celine are only 5 blks from one another. I parked my truck in a Parking Garage basically in-between the two. I hung out with Harry from AllCanes while at Celine. Ironically, I just left AllCanes 15mins ago. Bought 2 shirts.
I’m kidding man. My guess is you’ll be able to enjoy some drinks with @Empirical Cane and possibly @TRick72 today without any hassles.

Advertisement
Back