CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

@da truth
Boxing Day Middle Finger GIF by High Grossery
shots fired finger guns GIF

Advertisement
Look, here's the reality of this thread (and so many others)...

There are a bunch of punk-*** anonymous trolls who love to **** with people and then hide behind their screen names. And I guess that is their right as Americans. I guess.

But @SWFLHurricane is a man who walks the walk. Like it or not, he's legit.

So I suspect we'll see what we've always seen, where certain internet-tuff-guy porsters try to act as if it was all some big masterful troll job.

Puzzies.

1676656122514.jpeg

images

1676655837572.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, I am actually closer in proximity to the location of the real Titanic since I am up in NY this weekend and not in Miami.

@TRick72 needs to step up and handle the MC/Ring Intros. Maybe a comedy opening act before to keep the festivities going.
Better to get him out to the event. The last time @TRick72 had to go in studio didn’t work out so well.

F7D98BE0-06B1-40DB-9256-97F4DC798CFE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane aka as Caneinorlando (“CIO”) has seen his latest ban sentence commuted to time served in honor of this great national day on CIS. This is the day when CIO beats down all puzzies at the Titanic Brew Pub in Coral Gables. We wish all participuzzies good luck.

@TheOriginalCane please let CIO know he’s been freed here and that we hope he actually enjoys a brew or 2 during the festivities.

If anyone is going to the Titanic by chance, and you see CIO and want to say hello, please make sure you say you come in peace as you approach him gingerly.
How I know this was a good idea:

EC76C70F-D1B6-4DE3-956A-4EAB728F6A7A.jpeg

Advertisement
Internet tough guys don't show up because of some unforseen emergency, or, show up and buy him a beer.

the chance of a fight... same as Manny Diaz going down as college footballs winningest coach!

Advertisement
Back