CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Internet tough guys don't show up because of some unforseen emergency, or, show up and buy him a beer.

the chance of a fight... same as Manny Diaz going down as college footballs winningest coach!

I was there at ACE Cafe waiting 2hrs for him with @TheOriginalCane right after he said for my GF to suck his **** right here on CIS, and of course the puzzy pulled a No-Show....See if I'm not there tonight.

Advertisement
grumpy-old-men.gif

Advertisement
I passed the message along.

The great @SWFLHurricane will be in the Gables area starting at 1 pm, so all puzzies beware. He has expressed significant doubt that any of his CIS haters will show up.

Do not doubt. I was a firsthand witness to his commitment to showing up to a challenge (Orlando, ACE Cafe), and I have just been reassured that he will be at Titanic at 5 pm.

Again...PUZZIES BEWARE.
On a side note, great place to pre-game.

Advertisement
Wait is this really going down?
@rok ....this POS told me to tell my GF to Suck his **** a few yrs ago right here on CIS....But of course he wasn't reprimanded on here. So the night before the UM vs UF game in Orlando, I told him be at ACE Cafe, where @TheOriginalCane held a UM Pre-game party. I stood there for over 2 hrs texting him to no avail. Even the next day (day of the game) I continued, but again nothing. We'll see how big his mouth is in person tonight, but of course I'm most likely wasting my time. I'm only in the Gables for tonight's game. Too busy at home in San Carlos to be at all 3. And just in case the azzwipe needs to bring help.....Lol...Don't worry, I've got that all taking care of.

Advertisement
@rok ....this POS told me to tell my GF to Suck his **** a few yrs ago right here on CIS....But of course he wasn't reprimanded on here. So the night before the UM vs UF game in Orlando, I told him be at ACE Cafe, where @TheOriginalCane held a UM Pre-game party. I stood there for over 2 hrs texting him to no avail. Even the next day (day of the game) I continued, but again nothing. We'll see how big his mouth is in person tonight, but of course I'm most likely wasting my time. I'm only in the Gables for tonight's game. Too busy at home in San Carlos to be at all 3. And just in case the azzwipe needs to bring help.....Lol...Don't worry, I've got that all taking care of.
@Empirical Cane already has a front row seat. He looks like this…

67B52948-3DC9-4BAD-B5C3-D34F27EC9B0C.gif

@RVACane
@djnellz

5a39b312-2d57-469a-9bab-6ef96d23edfb_text.gif

Advertisement
Have a beer or 4 for me

This is the wrong thread but I just want to reiterate my disappointment in @TrumpyCane standing up Coach Moe. He may be a fat little child cleat/clout chasers but my guy showed up. I’ll get over it in time I suppose

Best of luck tonight men. Showing up is half the battle

57D38E83-A110-4383-A77C-2429D0797AB7.gif

Advertisement
Back