CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Just like he could have showed up at ACE Cafe, while I waited for 2 1/2 hrs. When you tell another man for his GF to Suck his **** (on here no less) then be prepared to get your *** whipped.
Wait when did this happen? First I’ve read of this.

These puzzies just too scared and didn’t want to get that work from CIO’s marinara stained hands.

Surprised Fall Out GIF

You also need to bring in the "age" factor. A lot of trash talking going on by a couple of guys who are looking back at having been 65 years old.
Looking back at 65??....I'm 62 and look 42....These MFers would have a coronary if they saw what I go through with my hobby alone. @TheOriginalCane will attest, I look nothing like my age.

Advertisement
Looking back at 65??....I'm 62 and look 42....These MFers would have a coronary if they saw what I go through with my hobby alone. @TheOriginalCane will attest, I look nothing like my age.
Not you specifically ... general comment. I for sure am looking back at 65 ... but look younger than I am and keep active with the Y routine, golf, on the boat, etc. Had to give up horses as that endeavor resulted in too many broken bones, but I do heal really well!!

Advertisement
Not you specifically ... general comment. I for sure am looking back at 65 ... but look younger than I am and keep active with the Y routine, golf, on the boat, etc. Had to give up horses as that endeavor resulted in too many broken bones, but I do heal really well!!
I'm up at 3:30-4:00am jogging 2-3 miles 7 days a week. I'm ridiculously active, which is a good thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back