Charges dropped against Mark Walton

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know if there are many GMs that are going to risk taking a chance on Mark to fill out the bottom of their roster. He needs to pray the XFL or something like that comes back

Advertisement
I don't know what happened with this guy since he went pro, but Ray Rice was a pro bowler and punched his lady and never got a shot again so it will be tough for walton

Dude blew his own career up...

Dude should have had a mice 6-8 year NFL paycheck career... instead he paid back like half of if in his 3 years in due to being cut for legal technicalities

Sad

Advertisement
Why would you want him to get another chance? Are you freaking kidding me? I am a 2nd maybe even a 3rd chance guy but im not a 9th chance guy.

And just bc charges were dropped doesn't mean there wasn't a victim. Some of your realities are so skewed its mind boggling.

Advertisement
Still needs help regardless. Too many weird incidents. Hope he takes care of that NOW and then if he’s squared away off the field he should then go after football again

Yeah I don't see anyone picking him up. He has had to many off the field incidents. Dude needs to get some help and start looking towards the future.

LOL y'all are so absurdly clueless, it's almost comical.

NFL GMs would sign OJ Simpson TODAY if they felt he could help them win. The ONLY thing that they won't touch is a Kaepernick type issue. Something causing racial/political divide...and actually, really just only things that would cause the white fans with money to take it elsewhere. NOTHING else matters.

I don't know whether or not Mark will get another shot in the NFL. What I do know, without a doubt, is that question will be answered by his talent and his talent ONLY. Not these arrest reports that no one outside of Miami even really know about.

Joe Mixon PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE TEETH AT FULL FORCE ON VIDEO, and he's doing just fine. And it has nothing to do with "2nd chances" or anything like that. It's because he's a good football player. Period.

Still needs help regardless. Too many weird incidents. Hope he takes care of that NOW and then if he’s squared away off the field he should then go after football again
He needs to stay away from women. No pills, potion, or prison. Just stay away from them.

Advertisement
Back