CB Jaboree Antoine commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fashion Police Badge GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Advertisement
In general.
(Disclaimer: To the Super homers, first, lower your weapons...
I'm about to talk about other recruits/commits, no I'm not saying they're better than Miami’s. We all know Miami has the best players ever always in every class, especially at CB)

Very good, best CB group since the 2021 class. This year's group has a ton of depth as well. There's several under the radar kids who aren't highly ranked that will be very good Corners in college & get drafted within the first 4 rounds.

Dijon Lee will likely end up as a Safety IMO. If he sticks at CB, I see high bust potential with that one.

Devin Sanchez is Supremely gifted. He's an AJ Terrell clone. If he's not a 1st round draft pick in 3-4 years then something went terribly wrong.

Dorian Brew has outstanding Size/Speed combo, he's another one that has prototype NFL upside.

Then there's prospects like Graceson Littleton, Donovan Starr, Jamar Beal-Goins, Michael Clayton, Bryson Webber, Armoni Weaver, Steven Murray, Josiah Rainey & a slew of others who have excellent speed & upside.

A kid like Cam Strong, very moderately rated, but has the best natural footwork in the entire class.

There's a lot of raw prospects & some boom or bust guys, but overall the amount of depth in terms of projectable talent is deep this class.

It will be a Bullish market in the Portal over the next 2 seasons for CB. Large surpluses of increases into the talent pool.

Advertisement
I'm about to talk about other recruits/commits, no I'm not saying they're better than Miami’s. We all know Miami has the best players ever always in every class, especially at CB)

Very good, best CB group since the 2021 class. This year's group has a ton of depth as well. There's several under the radar kids who aren't highly ranked that will be very good Corners in college & get drafted within the first 4 rounds.

Dijon Lee will likely end up as a Safety IMO. If he sticks at CB, I see high bust potential with that one.

Devin Sanchez is Supremely gifted. He's an AJ Terrell clone. If he's not a 1st round draft pick in 3-4 years then something went terribly wrong.

Dorian Brew has outstanding Size/Speed combo, he's another one that has prototype NFL upside.

Then there's prospects like Graceson Littleton, Donovan Starr, Jamar Beal-Goins, Michael Clayton, Bryson Webber, Armoni Weaver, Steven Murray, Josiah Rainey & a slew of others who have excellent speed & upside.

A kid like Cam Strong, very moderately rated, but has the best natural footwork in the entire class.

There's a lot of raw prospects & some boom or bust guys, but overall the amount of depth in terms of projectable talent is deep this class.

It will be a Bullish market in the Portal over the next 2 seasons for CB. Large surpluses of increases into the talent pool.

Thank you for the break down my man.

#****Taint

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement

What do you think of Daryus Dixson? I know it was mentioned he was slow, but man his footwork was impressive and played fast last month (without pads of course haha).

I loved what I saw though, him bullying cats talking cash s#!% and backed it up too.

What do you think of Daryus Dixson? I know it was mentioned he was slow, but man his footwork was impressive and played fast last month (without pads of course haha).

I loved what I saw though, him bullying cats talking cash s#!% and backed it up too.
Nah.

All his times are slow. Consistently putting up 11+ splits is indicative of your actual speed more than a one off in a camp setting.

Speed is vitally important to the CB position, it's more important to CB than any other position on the field. If you don’t have it, it's extremely rare to suddenly get it as competition gets more difficult as you move onto the next levels of Football.

Maybe he can play at Nickel/STAR or move to Rover Safety, but as a CB, (if you're asking me) no thanks.

Last edited:
- “Jaboree is probably our hardest worker on our team,” Ryan said. “Even when he doesn’t have to do a lot of work, he does extra. He’s also our starting quarterback, so he double duties a lot of different things. Since his sophomore year, he’s been doing it and he’s been thriving at it.”

- “I’d say right now, Jaboree leads a lot by action, which is still good,” Ryan said. “But I think just being a little more vocal and letting kids know he’s the guy and they need to follow him, and just being able to distribute the ball and not have to put all of the workload on himself, it’ll make him a better player. He’ll learn that servant mentality of, ‘Let me put myself last and let those other guys do a lot of things. It’ll keep me healthier, but it’ll also make us a better team."

- “They’re getting a great kid, and first, they’re getting a hard worker,” Ryan said. “They’re getting a kid that’s going to do everything to be great. He’s going to be coachable, he’s punctual, he’s responsible, and he knows the game. He’s definitely going to be a kid who’s going to be competing for a starting spot as soon as he walks on campus.”

(Ryan = Ryan Antoine, Jaboree's cousin & the HC at Westgate)

He'll also be an EE.

- “Jaboree is probably our hardest worker on our team,” Ryan said. “Even when he doesn’t have to do a lot of work, he does extra. He’s also our starting quarterback, so he double duties a lot of different things. Since his sophomore year, he’s been doing it and he’s been thriving at it.”

- “I’d say right now, Jaboree leads a lot by action, which is still good,” Ryan said. “But I think just being a little more vocal and letting kids know he’s the guy and they need to follow him, and just being able to distribute the ball and not have to put all of the workload on himself, it’ll make him a better player. He’ll learn that servant mentality of, ‘Let me put myself last and let those other guys do a lot of things. It’ll keep me healthier, but it’ll also make us a better team."

- “They’re getting a great kid, and first, they’re getting a hard worker,” Ryan said. “They’re getting a kid that’s going to do everything to be great. He’s going to be coachable, he’s punctual, he’s responsible, and he knows the game. He’s definitely going to be a kid who’s going to be competing for a starting spot as soon as he walks on campus.”

(Ryan = Ryan Antoine, Jaboree's cousin & the HC at Westgate)

He'll also be an EE.
man dude had 2 years to recruit himself a qb...

like what i hear but i dont need mr antoine masquerading as mike vick back there when he could be refined at cb his sr year or even some wr.

Him,CJ, Tim Merrit is an excellent coup at cb. I was loving Wallace as a nickel..i wonder if they will try to recruit someone else for t hat position with the injury.

Advertisement
Back