CB Jaboree Antoine commits to Miami

chad Simmons reaction to slime was hilarious. then he was trying to give all the reasons we cant be a top 5 class. they will legit start stripping stars from kids. they all hate us so much.
im glad someone else caught that...dude legit looked butthurt about it I was looking like he for sure had some lsu praise set up and was tight

Advertisement
chad Simmons reaction to slime was hilarious. then he was trying to give all the reasons we cant be a top 5 class. they will legit start stripping stars from kids. they all hate us so much.
I think a lot of our fans aren’t really aware of guys like this that have been around as long as he has

These guys have worked their way to higher positions and aren’t the boots on the ground types you see all the time on social media

But their hatred for us runs deep

1721582362985.webp

Guy looks like he rode the short bus to school

Advertisement
I’m intrigued to see Blake there, he’s very aggressive and that’s how Lsu should play. They have too many great athletes to be just sitting back.

I can understand why Baker took the LSU job ($$$, going home, more prominence) but you wonder if he is already regretting it.

LSU has been struggling recruiting DTs in the portal and HS. They lost multiple portal targets to Oregon, Miami, Ole Miss. A&M, Texas, Michigan St, Louisville and even Wisconsin. The guy they signed from Grand Valley state is listed very generously at 6’3 285 and was even called a warm body by an LSU writer.

High school recruiting DL recruiting isn’t going much better.

In 21, they signed Maason Smith. Left for the draft already.
In 22 they signed one 3 star DT who has already transferred to Oregon St.
In 23 they signed none.
In 24 they signed a 3 star kid that is listed at 6’1 275
In 25 so far have 3 star Brandon Brown (6’1 280) from Melbourne, FLA that none of Big 3 recruited and 3 star Zion Williams (6’4 295) from Texas who looks like a decent prospect but nowhere near a day 1 guy.

That DL the next couple of years at least is looking like a Diaz/Baker special from 2019-2020.

1/2 will be dropped and half will decommit “

Is this the opposite of we’re getting errrrbody 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon

Mind offering up your personal ranking of Pickett, Antoine, and Hanks?
IMO Pickett is more of a FS/Field corner, imo he would be best as a ball hawking FS, but can very well play corner. Antoine, actually reminds me of Tracy Howard but a bit more athletic, very technical always has good position, pure man to man guy. Hanks is also a pure man cover guy, he and Antione are similar, I think Hanks is more aggressive at attacking the ball in the are, Antoine is better at mirroring receivers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back