Canisius 7:30pm ACCNX/ESPN+

Advertisement
Granted, I was tuning in and out of the game watching other action as well tonight, but to me the most encouraging part about this game was the play of Anthony Walker. Although he may have not filled out the stat sheet like McGusty did, I saw some stuff from Walker tonight that I hadn't seen before. Looks like Wong, McGusty and Walker will be our Big 3 this season. IF we can get better play from Moore and solid production from the 2 old geezers (Sam & Rodney) this team could inevitably end up seeing some post season play. Obviously, the jury is still out but despite beating a low D1 team by only 10 points tonight, I thought we looked better than what I had anticipated.

Not a perfect start to the season, but lots to talk about, both good and bad. I'm going to not talk about the refs, because they were flat out trash. They **** near kept Canisius in the game.

1) Charlie Moore is going to lead to me having to drink during games. I can't stand the way he treats the rock. Maybe it's a one game aberration, but his turnovers tonight were anger inducing. A good PG is always in control, always has a good hand on what the offense is supposed to be. Moore didn't have any clue what he was doing tonight. Too many times he dribbled himself into trouble. That has to change, because that will get this team crushed in ACC play.
Came to ask how he did in this match up. Why is it we seem to always have dribble king point guards. Trend that follows the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Refs were bad. Like really bad. I don't want sound like an a-hole, but the female ref was atrocious. Wong plays like Wong, we win by 20. I'll reserve judgment until we play a real team.

Refs were bad. Like really bad. I don't want sound like an a-hole, but the female ref was atrocious. Wong plays like Wong, we win by 20. I'll reserve judgment until we play a real team.
so many minor fouls called, both teams were in the double bonus nearly halfway through the second half. Ridiculous

Advertisement

I just noticed game time went from 2pm to 1pm... maybe because Canes vs FSU in Tallahassee was set at 3:30 so one can now watch both. (unless you are driving to Tally like i am at 2PM) If you guys ever see a change like this or an error in schedule i try to keep up in pinned post, please hit me up. thx.

I just noticed game time went from 2pm to 1pm... maybe because Canes vs FSU in Tallahassee was set at 3:30 so one can now watch both. (unless you are driving to Tally like i am at 2PM) If you guys ever see a change like this or an error in schedule i try to keep up in pinned post, please hit me up. thx.
Good I think I will go and watch the football game at the Rat. Not that anyone cares lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back