Canes vs the gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s hard to tell but has OJ been out there

I can’t tell **** like that until I rewatch
OJ was a starter basically lol.

First drive i think he made a tackle ont he second or 3r dplay on Wilson..... hes #29.

Its crazy they had that kind of faith in him. Kid was seen next to Russell from Columbus as the bottom of the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pics or it didn’t happen
Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys

We’ve been able to get pressure without Bain tonight, if it’s a serious enough injury where we should keep him healthy and not a serious injury according to Cribby I don’t mind it

I think Dawson is gonna show his nuts on this drive

He’s been successful with not showing much but also feels like he’s been setting some **** up
I always felt he was too conservative, but once we got past midfield on that last drive, he was letting it hang out there with those play calls.
I think he’s building up his own confidence and it will show in the 2nd half

OJ was a starter basically lol.

First drive i think he made a tackle ont he second or 3r dplay on Wilson..... hes #29.

Its crazy they had that kind of faith in him. Kid was seen next to Russell from Columbus as the bottom of the class.
Yeah I saw he was starting but we rotate a lot so it’s hard to keep up. These number changes and new guys got me twisted up man I DONT KNOW ANYONE

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always felt he was too conservative, but once we got past midfield on that last drive, he was letting it hang out there with those play calls.
Yeah I know we’ve rage debated this the combo of him and TVD just didn’t work

I don’t “think” he’s a conservative guy but it’s hard to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back