Canes vs the gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think there is anything else UM could have done to get him? I don’t think he was ever going to flip from OSU
maybe if we had recruited CJ Bailey as a priority over Judd we had a shot to sell the ravens squad from they were 8 year olds to continue.

But even with that it would have been hard but i was happy we got Jo Jo Trader, Ryan Mack, OJ Frederique either way from that squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was small, he would have been back on the field. He walked off on his in power. I suspect he had a hamstring issue coming into the game and just didn’t feel right after a few snaps.

Get past UF and he can rest for 6 weeks.

Imagine if we knew he was injured and just never said anything to make UF gameplan for him.

maybe if we had recruited CJ Bailey as a priority over Judd we had a shot to sell the ravens squad from they were 8 year olds to continue.

But even with that it would have been hard but i was happy we got Jo Jo Trader, Ryan Mack, OJ Frederique either way from that squad.
It’s hard to tell but has OJ been out there

I can’t tell **** like that until I rewatch

Advertisement
I really hope Bain can get back by mid-October. Pretty sure we can beat the crap out of everyone until UL/FSU. We need him back by then.

Has Mes Powell played?
Is Williams ok? Took helmet to leg on punt return.
Demari get back on the field?
mEESH MADE A NICE HIT IN RUN FIT EARLY IN THE GAME THAT I SAW.

Advertisement
If we're punting anyways, 5 yard penalty ain't more important than that timeout, with how much clock we still had on the board.
Eh, punting from your own 20...I'd argue not ideal. If we were around mid field, different story.

We get the 2 min timeout too. Everyone just trying to keep hammering his year 1 clock mgmt issues. He improved last year with the timeouts, then regressed on kneeling. Those TOs were needed unfortunately.

Advertisement
announcer just said we've won 57 straight when leading by at least 2 td's

that's impressive because we haven't been good in a long time

score first drive second half and let's avoid any more injuries

Run these mofos to death. Mario special 20 play drive

announcer just said we've won 57 straight when leading by at least 2 td's

that's impressive because we haven't been good in a long time

score first drive second half and let's avoid any more injuries
Sad thing is, that streak probably started in 1998. I kid, sorta. I'd like to know when that streak started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back