Canes vs the gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we have mopes up 24-10 in the half on the road against an in-state rival? Ya'll not moping, just menstruating now.

Advertisement
For anyone *****ing about the timeouts, he had to use them. Both times, we didn't have 11 on the field. It's on the positional coaches really.

Rewind it
If we're punting anyways, 5 yard penalty ain't more important than that timeout, with how much clock we still had on the board.

nO REASON TO HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL FOR HIM.

KID HAS GOTTEN SO MANY **** COMMERCIALS.... (CHIPOTLE,CLOTHING COMPANIES , ETC)

I was home in the bahamas last month....in the security line for a flight and speaking with my mom about JJ Smith something my dad who passed stated about him..and i guess the middle age lady from somewhere in ohio// behind us heard it...and said excuse me...are you talkin about the freshman at Ohio State.... im like yea his whole family is from this island...lady went crazy told her whole family......Kid is a star already in name wise up there.

You think there is anything else UM could have done to get him? I don’t think he was ever going to flip from OSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really hope Bain can get back by mid-October. Pretty sure we can beat the crap out of everyone until UL/FSU. We need him back by then.

Has Mes Powell played?
Is Williams ok? Took helmet to leg on punt return.
Demari get back on the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back