Canes vs the gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dunno about that. The drive certainly started conservative as **** and we turned it up once we had the play go for more than what was probably intended for.
Candidate for 2 awards, stupid post of the day and stupid poster

IMG_2992.jpeg

Steve Brule What GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think it matters, Mario needs the game just as bad.
I think it will do wonders for our team if we stomp them. They need that confidence moving forward. Winning by anything is nice. Believing in your coaches to put you in position to bury teams means a lot.

Advertisement
We missed on the next Andre Johnson

Maybe the transfer portal next year but I doubt it
nO REASON TO HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL FOR HIM.

KID HAS GOTTEN SO MANY **** COMMERCIALS.... (CHIPOTLE,CLOTHING COMPANIES , ETC)

I was home in the bahamas last month....in the security line for a flight and speaking with my mom about JJ Smith something my dad who passed stated about him..and i guess the middle age lady from somewhere in ohio// behind us heard it...and said excuse me...are you talkin about the freshman at Ohio State.... im like yea his whole family is from this island...lady went crazy told her whole family......Kid is a star already in name wise up there.

I dunno about that. The drive certainly started conservative as **** and we turned it up once we had the play go for more than what was probably intended for.
Yes, because we wanted to milk some time before we hit the turbo. Needed to get past the 2 min so UF wouldn’t have a ton of time once they got the ball back.

Plus, we could draw up exactly what we wanted at the 2 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back