Canes vs LBS

Advertisement
Fun to watch my team and school win and will be with them until the end. But if you think this is a team that will make noise in Omaha, you're fooling yourself.

Advertisement
Fun to watch my team and school win and will be with them until the end. But if you think this is a team that will make noise in Omaha, you're fooling yourself.

We get it...you all don't have to continuously post the same thing after every game. There's how many D1 teams? There's only 1 winner, it isn't that hard to say we won't win and be right. We're all grateful that you all love to watch the team but have no faith in them.

Really happy for this team. They may not be the most talented Miami team ever, but wow do they want to win and never quit.

Most teams would have folded after that 9th inning, our guys bounced back

Advertisement
I will not complain one bit about that win. Beat their ace, used up a bunch of their pitchers, great fielding, good pitching (would have been great minus 2 pitches), clutch hitting, and SOME slumping players coming around.

This thread clearly delineated the real Hurricane fans and the trolls. The "hockey-gnome" had another bad night. He is probably on Ole Miss' site right now pretending to be a Rebel.

That troll is the ultimate good luck talisman. Omaha is looking highly probable! Great season thus far!

That hockey troll is dumber than dirt!

Advertisement
This thread clearly delineated the real Hurricane fans and the trolls. The "hockey-gnome" had another bad night. He is probably on Ole Miss' site right now pretending to be a Rebel.

That troll is the ultimate good luck talisman. Omaha is looking highly probable! Great season thus far!

That hockey troll is dumber than dirt!

Worse though, may be the overly emotional fans here that love to hedge their bets......"I love Miami, but we will lose. I'm just being realistic, I mean we have lost before so we will likely lose again. Especially with only 50/50 odds to win or lose. I think we'll lose, but I hope we win! Morris sucks". "Garcia will blow the game because he is not Trevor Hoffman, Lee Smith or Mariano Rivera. See, I knew it. Went with the high heat and blew it. Just like I said the last 42 times it didn't happen. But I knew it. We lost to LBST. Whoa is me."

I admittedly haven't watched much of this team this year. But I do follow them and check scores after each game. I've been most impressed with our defense. It's superior to what we've had in recent memory. No? This team seems like they do the little things right and play the game the right way. On the offensive side, I haven't seen many balls squared up. Are we a light hitting team or just slumping?

Advertisement
I admittedly haven't watched much of this team this year. But I do follow them and check scores after each game. I've been most impressed with our defense. It's superior to what we've had in recent memory. No? This team seems like they do the little things right and play the game the right way. On the offensive side, I haven't seen many balls squared up. Are we a light hitting team or just slumping?

Collins, one of the best hitters in the nation, is slumping. The offense is solid when clicking. The defense as you said is excellent. This team is about defense and clutch hitting. Been that way the whole season.

Defense has been notably improved over the last few seasons (when some of it was embarrassing to say the least). Bats are not clicking consistently right now. Collins isn't having the best weekend. Or to some is in an epic slump.

Collins, one of the best hitters in the nation, is slumping. The offense is solid when clicking. The defense as you said is excellent. This team is about defense and clutch hitting. Been that way the whole season.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Back