Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the best coley could come up with weeks to prepare his recruiting isn't good enough to save his job.

Advertisement
Is Coley intentionally trying to lose this game, seriously that was so stupid.

Advertisement
Idc if Coach Coley can recruit. He either needs to improve his playcalling tenfold or get the **** out. Terrible playcalling.

Kaaya was ****ting bricks in the 2nd quarter and we went away from all passing.

Advertisement
Al Golden is daring the administration to fire him so he can collect that pay out. That's the only explanation.

How do you feel about a 51 yard field goal Doritos?
image.webp

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Idc if Coach Coley can recruit. He either needs to improve his playcalling tenfold or get the **** out. Terrible playcalling.

Well, theres no reason to fire him while we still have Golden. At least this way, he can recruit good players for our next coach. Theres at least 4 coaches that need to be fired before him.

But, I agree.

It just hit me, run every play to keep them from putting 30 and 500 up to save his Buddy's job. Sad.

Advertisement
What's gonna be needed to Bring Butch Back ?

The way I see it, that team SC just suck and not ONLY would we not beat them, but they'd beat UM by anything, it has to mean that

AL GOLDEN AND HIS OWLS CREW IS GONE!

Last edited:

Well, theres no reason to fire him while we still have Golden. At least this way, he can recruit good players for our next coach. Theres at least 4 coaches that need to be fired before him.

But, I agree.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back