Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These dudes on ******* second and 10 had 3 dline man play patty cake and gave up a 54 yard bomb

When Al loses, the right move would be to fire him immediately and make him get his own ride home!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is actually getting easier to watch these *****. The expectations are so low the disappointment level is much less. What we are going to see is so ******* predictable. It truly is amazing.

Advertisement
Well to lighten up the mood I had a dream that butch davis was hired.. stars are aligning fellas the prophet has spoken to me!

Advertisement
Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

I was ****ed they took him off returns. He's great on kickoffs, I can only imagine what he could have done there this year.

I don't blame them for taking him off kick return, couldn't afford to have him on such a violent play.
I blame this ******* staff for not having better depth at RB that they had to protect Duke so much.

I don't remember him asking to be taken off. It's better for him. Gurley and Abdullah do returns. It's better for your stock.

I didn't say he asked, Im saying I understood the staff deciding not to put him back there and don't blame them for that. Georgia actually closed on RB recruits and could afford to have Gurley back there.

I blame this staff for not having the depth behind Duke, that they tried to monitor his touches and decided not to allow him to return kickoffs. If he goes down, it's Yearby and Gus, not Sony Michel, nick chubb and Keith marshall.

Unbelievable. This team. I just can't watch this ****** product anymore. AL MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never throw deep and suppose to have all this speed with Dorset and Coley. Boring *** offense and conservative defense.

It is actually getting easier to watch these *****. The expectations are so low the disappointment level is much less. What we are going to see is so ******* predictable. It truly is amazing.

This.... Not even ****ed.... Just pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back