Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

I was ****ed they took him off returns. He's great on kickoffs, I can only imagine what he could have done there this year.

I don't blame them for taking him off kick return, couldn't afford to have him on such a violent play.
I blame this ****ing staff for not having better depth at RB that they had to protect Duke so much.

I don't remember him asking to be taken off. It's better for him. Gurley and Abdullah do returns. It's better for your stock.

Duke asked to be taken off.

Advertisement
Back on track. Offense predictable and boring, defense giving up chunks of yards at a time. Why would I have expected better?

image.webp

Where the **** DBs/LBs? These receivers are wide open. Spurrier already made adjustments, Golden is waiting for what???

Advertisement
Tell me more about the #trends and #process Al! What #pillar is this Blake? Al is the man to fix it?

Advertisement
I hate these ****ers! It is my mother ******* birthday and I should not have to watch this bull****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back